- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Armenia Highlights, Express Tour 4D3N
Armenia is a land of mysticism that will at once capture your imagination evoking past centuries, while awakening your senses to the present.
Armenia is a country with ancient history and rich culture. It is one of the oldest countries in the world. Scientific research, numerous archaeological findings and old manuscripts prove that the Armenian Highlands are the very Cradle of Civilization. In fact, the world’s oldest leather shoe (5,500 years old), sky observatory (7,500 years old), depictions of agriculture (7,500 years old) and wine-making facility (6,100 years old), were all found in the territory of Armenia.
Yerevan is a delightful capital. Its wide, leafy boulevards are lined with cafés and wine bars where Armenians like to sit chatting late into the night.
Look up to the horizon and there, towering over everything, is the magnificent, awe-inspiring snow-capped peak of Mount Ararat, 5,165m high.
Did you know? Armenians produce what they say is the best brandy in the world, Ararat brandy.
Armenia is home to 345 of Europe’s estimated 530 bird species.
Package is quoted in USD per person in a Twin / Double room and includes:
- 3-Night accommodation in Yerevan at the hotel of your choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Transfer: Airport – hotel – Airport,
- All tours and excursions in new, comfortable vehicles
- Cable car in Tsakhkadzor
- English Speaking Guide service
- Travel Insurance covering Covid
- Validity from May to August 2022 inclusive
- Package excludes airline ticket
- Yerevan City Tour
- Tsakhkadzor – Sevan – Parz Lake
|Star||Hotel Name||4D3N, PP|
|4||Imperial Palace||$ 362|
- Prices are subject to change according to availability at the time of booking.
- For Other Tours and Packages in Armenia, please contact us.
Day 1: Arrival to Yerevan, meet & assist at airport. Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: YEREVAN CITY TOUR
- Breakfast then Walking Tour of Yerevan City Center:
- Gaze through the centuries at the ruins of Erebuni Fortress erected in 782 BC, Erebuni Museum – built 29 years before the Eternal City of Rome.
- Visit the impressive monument, the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial of the Genocide Victims of 1915.
- Visit Matenadaran – one of the biggest depositors of ancient manuscripts.
- Visit the Cascade, Opera House, and Republic Square. Back to the hotel.
Day 3: TSAKHKADZOR – SEVAN – PARZ LAKE
- Breakfast at hotel. Trip to Tsakhkadzor “Valley of Flowers”, located in one of the most beautiful areas of the country and surrounded by forests on the eastern slope of Mt. Tsaghkuniats.
- Visit Kecharis Monastery, cable car (funicular).
- On the way back to Yerevan admire Lake Sevan, “the pearl of Armenia”, situated at an altitude of almost 2000m above sea level.
- Head to Parz Lake where tourists can enjoy jumping on Zipline. The zipline starts from Lake Parz beach to Dilijan National Park, a natural wonder. Return to Yerevan for an overnight.
Day 4: Breakfast then transfer to Zvartnots International Airport to journey back home.
Please contact us for more details and information on Armenia.
For Armenia Facts:
please click on the link: https://www.intertravel-agency.com/2021/10/21/armenia-facts/
- Yerevan, Armenia
- Tsakhkadzor, Armenia
- Lake Sevan, Armenia
- Dilijan, Armenia
- Parz Lake, Armenia