- 5 Days 4 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Armenia, Cultural Tour
Armenia is a land of mysticism that will at once capture your imagination evoking past centuries, while awakening your senses to the present.
Armenia is a country with ancient history and rich culture. It is one of the oldest countries in the world. Scientific research, numerous archaeological findings and old manuscripts prove that the Armenian Highlands are the very Cradle of Civilization. In fact, the world’s oldest leather shoe (5,500 years old), sky observatory (7,500 years old), depictions of agriculture (7,500 years old) and wine-making facility (6,100 years old), were all found in the territory of Armenia.
The current Republic of Armenia makes up only a small part of what the historical lands used to hold. Armenians are native to the land of the Armenian Highlands which covers over 400,000 km2.
Since prehistoric times, the territory of Armenia has been populated by different tribes. The first evidence of human settlement in Armenia dates back to 90,000 BC. Further findings in caves and stone inscriptions are a proof of human settlement in Armenia through Paleolithic period.
Yerevan is a delightful capital. Its wide, leafy boulevards are lined with cafés and wine bars where Armenians like to sit chatting late into the night.
Look up to the horizon and there, towering over everything, is the magnificent, awe-inspiring snow-capped peak of Mount Ararat, 5,165m high.
Did you know? Armenians produce what they say is the best brandy in the world, Ararat brandy.
Armenia is home to 345 of Europe’s estimated 530 bird species.
- Yerevan City Tour
- Garni – Geghard
- Tsakhkadzor – Sevan – Parz Lake
Package is quoted in USD per person in a Twin / Double room and includes:
- 4-Night accommodation in Yerevan at the hotel of your choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Transfer: Airport – hotel – Airport,
- All tours and excursions in new, comfortable vehicles
- Entrance fees including Garni Temple, cable car
- English Speaking Guide service
- Package excludes airline ticket
To quote this package, please do kindly send us an email. Will be happy to help.
Day 1: Arrival to Yerevan, meet & assist at airport. Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: YEREVAN CITY TOUR
National Museum, Yerevan
Breakfast then Walking Tour of Yerevan City Center:
- Gaze through the centuries at the ruins of Erebuni Fortress erected in 782 BC, Erebuni Museum – built 29 years before the Eternal City of Rome.
- Visit the impressive monument, the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial of the Genocide Victims of 1915.
- Visit Matenadaran – one of the biggest depositors of ancient manuscripts.
- Visit the Cascade, Opera House, Northern Avenue. Back to the hotel.
Day 3: GARNI – GEGHARD
Geghard Monastery & Cave
Breakfast then proceed to Garni.
- Discover the Temple of the Sun of Garni, one of the most ancient structures on Armenian territory (1st century AD, enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage. Garni temple is considered was preserved since the pagan times.
- Continue to Geghard Monastery, 7th – 12th Century monument enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage, which reflects the medieval Armenian architecture. The most original parts of the complex are two churches in the depth of the rock.
- Pause for lunch in Geghard with lavash (Armenian traditional bread, and a baking class) at the “Aya Maria” Resort. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 4: TSAKHKADZOR – SEVAN – PARZ LAKE
- Breakfast at hotel. Trip to Tsakhkadzor “Valley of Flowers”, located in one of the most beautiful areas of the country and surrounded by forests on the eastern slope of Mt. Tsaghkuniats.
- Visit Kecharis Monastery, cable car (funicular).
- On the way back to Yerevan admire Lake Sevan, “the pearl of Armenia”, situated at an altitude of almost 2000m above sea level.
- Head to Parz Lake where tourists can enjoy jumping on Zipline. The zipline starts from Lake Parz beach to Dilijan National Park, a natural wonder. Return to Yerevan for an overnight.
Day 5: Breakfast then transfer to Zvartnots International Airport to journey back home.
Please contact us for more details and information on Armenia.
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- Republic Square, Yerevan, Armenia
- Erebuni, Yerevan, Armenia
- Matenadaran, Mashtots Avenue, Yerevan, Armenia
- Garni, Armenia
- Geghard Monastery, Armenia
- Tsakhkadzor, Armenia