- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Athens , The Classical Tour
Athens is referred to as the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of democracy. It is home of Plato’s Academy and Aristotle’s Lyceum… Acropolis, 5th century B.C. temple to Athena Parthenos (Parthenon)…..
Package is quoted per person, in Euro and includes:
Airline Ticket on MEA on V Class (subject to Availability)
All Airport Taxes
03 nights accommodation in ATHENS at the hotel of your choice
01 night accommodation in OLYMPIA at the 4-star Europa Hotel (www.hoteleuropa.gr)
01 night accommodation in DELPHI at the 4-star Amalia Hotel (www.amaliahoteldelphi.gr)
01 night accommodation in KALAMBAKA at the 4-star Amalia Hotel (www.amaliahotelkalambaka.gr)
Bed & Breakfast basis
Entrance fees for all sites and museums
All tours with English speaking guide
Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car (Day time)
Validity: November 1st 2018 till March 31st 2019
|3||BW Candia||€ 761||€ 966||€ 751|
|4||Titania Hotel||€ 818||€ 1,072||€ 796|
|5||Hilton||€ 1,028||€ 1,449||€ 941|
Important Notice: Prices and Availability are subject to change at the Time of Booking.
- Day 1: Arrival to Athens. Free day at leisure.
- Day 2: ATHENS’ sightseeing tour with Acropolis Museum: Panathenaic Stadium (First Olympic Games in 1896) I Temple Olympian Zeus, HADRIAN’s Arch, Parliament, Memorial of the unknown Soldier, Academy, University, National Library, Constitution Square (Syntagma); and Acropolis with Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, Parthenon, Acropolis Museum.
- Day 3: Every Monday (Nov 2nd – Mar 25th), 08:45am – 19:00: Corinth Canal, EPIDAURUS ANCIENT THEATRE, NAFPLION Town, MYCENAE and Agamemnon Tomb. Head to OLYMPIA through Central Peloponnese, Tripolis and Megalopolis Towns. Dinner.
- Day 4: DELPHI: Sanctuary of the Olympian Zeus. Ancient Stadium, Archaeological Museum. Eliad Plains, Achaia, Bridge that crosses the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by Nafpactos and Itea towns to DELPHI. Dinner.
- Day 5: KALAMBAKA. Delphi was regarded as the center of the world. Archaeological sites, Museum, Delphi Sanctuary to KALAMBAKA. Situated at the foothills of Meteora. Dinner.
- Day 6: METEORA ROCKS. Perched 400m in the sky, decorated with Monasteries, UNESCO World Heritage Site. 6 monasteries out of 24 sustained time from the 14th Built by monks with rudimental material e.g. ropes, ladders, nets, baskets. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae. Monasteries dress code: skirts for ladies, long trousers for gents.
- Day 7: Transfer to Airport.
- Syntagma Square, Athens, Greece
- Epidaurus Theatre, Epidavrou Tripolis, Epidavros, Greece
- Delphi, Greece
- Kalambaka library, Rodou, Kalabaka, Greece
- Meteora, Kalabaka, Greece