- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Barcelona, Family Getaway 5D4N
Guaranteed fun, relaxation and bonding for the whole family. Enjoy thrilling experiences, excitement at the the biggest theme park in Spain and the third largest in Europe.
Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is defined by quirky art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. It has medieval roots, seen in the Gothic Quarter, but a modernist personality represented by architect Antoni Gaudí’s fantastical Sagrada Família cathedral. Its restaurant scene ranges from fine dining to tiny tapas bars. Barcelona’s to-do list is as plentiful as its sunny days.
Barcelona, A maze of narrow, curved streets, vibrant city attracting crowds … Walk along the Ramblas to enjoy street musicians, living statues; shop on the Passeig de Gracia, rest in Guell Park. Have a sunset drink on the Barceloneta Beach …Admire Barcelona famously whimsical modernista architecture and Gaudi’s seven masterpieces.
We can tailor-make any Package to Spain.
To quote this package or any other one, Just drop us an email. Will be happy to help.
Package is quoted per person in EURO & Includes:
- 04-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Regular tours by coach
- Guided visits during tours as per the itinerary
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed Departures:
- Daily (1st April to 30th September)
- Wednesday to Saturday (1st October to 30th December)
- City Tax is NOT included and must be paid directly at the hotel.
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability of room types, etc.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- 2 adults with 2 children can be accommodated in an apartment, or in 2 double rooms. Connected rooms are subject to availability.
Day 1: BARCELONA: Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel. Day at leisure.
Day 2: BARCELONA: HOP ON HOP OFF – CAMP NOU
Breakfast at the hotel
- Discover the city at your own pace; Enjoy a day-ticket on the at a Hop on Hop off Barcelona City Tour.
- Experience the thrill of Camp Nou, F.C Barcelona Museum and Tour. Camp Nou’s ticket must be collected from our representative’s office prior to going to the Stadium. Camp Nou, Barcelona Football Club Stadium (largest in Europe and the 2nd biggest stadium in the world)
Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: BARCELONA: EL BORN
Breakfast at the hotel
- 09.30 Pickup from hotel and transfer to our meeting point. Start the tour in El Born Quarter with a sparkling glass of cava or soft drink for kids; savor 2 high quality chocolates made of exotic cocoa. Visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron, etc.
- Stroll along the narrow cobbled streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Proceed on foot to explore the magnificent sites the city has to offer.
- El Born is a trendy area, characterized by narrow medieval streets offering designer boutiques and cafes by day, cocktail bars and samba at night. Ornate stained glass is on show at the Gothic Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, while the renowned Picasso Museum shows many of the artist’s masterpieces. This is the only museum that has been created while the painter was still alive. An interesting display witnessing Picasso’s beginnings.
- Afternoon free to continue exploring the city’s wonders. Accommodation at hotel.
Day 4: BARCELONA – FERRARI LAND – PORTAVENTURA – BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel.
08:30am Pick up from hotel and transfer to our representative Bus terminal for a full day tour to Port Aventura and Ferrari Land (a one-hour drive from Barcelona).
Enjoy Ferrari Land! 70.000 m2 of pure fun in a unique thematic park! Thrilling experiences are assured with the new and spectacular attractions from Ferrari world: Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator, with 112-meter height i.e. 0 to 180 km in 5 seconds!
- Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park where everything is designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you’ll find something to suit your taste, test your courage and feel the adrenaline rush. Discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size.
- PORTAVENTURA Aquatic Park is a 50,000 m2 of water-filled fun, like Europe’s highest water slide and 13 more attractions in a tropical setting; 41 rides and attractions for all ages that include:
- Furius Baco, the roller coaster designed for the most intrepid visitors;
- Tutuki Splash, with its barges that plunge down to the lake;
- 8 loops of the famous Dragon Khan;
- Shambhala the ionic, which holds 3 European records;
- Huracán Cóndor, which plummets vertically from a height of 86metres at 100 km/h;
- Silver River Flume, that will take you downriver in a tree trunk;
- Sésamo Aventura, the best attractions for kids.
- And a host of entertainment: enchanted shows with almost 40 daily performances. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music: acrobats, dance routines and melodies …
Return to Barcelona from the same meeting point (upon arrival to PortaVentura).
Arrival in Barcelona between 08.30PM – 09.30PM. Accommodation at hotel.
Day 5: Breakfast then transfer to Barcelona’s airport.
|BARCELONA: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Segrada Familia||Casa Mila (La Pedrera)||Park Güell||Passeig de Gràcia||Palau de la Música Catalana|
|Catedral de Barcelona||Casa Battlo||Parc del Laberint d’Horta||Montjuic||Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC)|
|Plaça del Rei
|Parc de La Ciutedella||Plaça de Catalunya||Montserrat Mountain & Monastery|
|Santa Maria Del Mar
|Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter)||Barceloneta
Did You Know?
- Millions of tons of sands were pumped onto 02 miles of shoreline lifting Barcelona into the rank of the world’s great beach cities.
- 7 out of 9 UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES in Barcelona waere created by Antoni Gaudi, called God’s Architect. And they are: (1) Casa Vicens (2) Palau Guell (La Rambla) (3) Casa Battlo (Passeig de Gracia) (4) Casa Mila (5) Park Guell (6) Nativity façade and Crypt of La Sagrada Familia (7) Crypt in Colonia Güell
- Barcelona, Spain
- PortAventura Park, Vila-seca, Spain
- Camp Nou, Carrer d'Arístides Maillol, Barcelona, Spain