- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Habsburg splendors, Ottoman architecture and relaxing Spas, make Budapest an ideal and inspiring place for a luxurious break.
Package is quoted per person in Euro and includes:
- 04-night accommodation at the Hotel of your choice on BB basis
- Day 2: Half Day Grand City Tour of Budapest
- Transfer included in the itinerary: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private transfers
- Travel Insurance (standard, 5-day)
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
|02Jan – 10Apr||€ 334||€ 594|
|14Apr – 19Apr||€ 328||€ 583|
|20Apr – 14Jun||€ 449||€ 809|
|01Jul – 31Aug||€ 414||€ 748|
|01Sep – 12Sep||€ 449||€ 809|
|21Sep – 31Oct||€ 449||€ 809|
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability at the time of booking.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
INTERTRAVEL CONCIERGE SERVICES – KNOW BEFORE YOU GO IN BUDAPEST
- Opera House I Maria Magdalene Tower
- Corner of Liszt F. Square (Budapest Broadway Theaters, Parisian Stores, etc)
- Heroes Square, The Holy Trinity Square
- Art Gallery Heroes’ Square
- Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Gellert Hill (Citadel)
- Chain Bridge
- Royal Palace & National Gallery
- Fishermen’s Bastion
- Buda Castle (Funicular Tunnel, Matthias Church)
- Marcius 15 Square
GRAND CITY TOUR
From the Chain Bridge to Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda. Pause at the Castle District, stroll along Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion. Then, we drive to Gellért Hill (Citadel) to admire Stunning Budapest. Proceed across Elisabeth Bridge, Central Market Hall, Europe largest Synagogue and City Park. En route, pass by Europe’s largest Thermal Spa, Budapest Zoo, Amusement Park, stop at the Heroes’ Square (where statues of Hungarian kings and dukes are).
Proceed from Andrássy Avenue to Downtown Pest, through the Opera House and St Stephen’s Basilica. Continue to House of Parliament.
DANUBE BEND TOUR (Optional)
The Danube’s Bend: an excursion into Hungary’s history. This is an unforgettable tour along the “Blue Danube” with stops in Visegrád, Esztergom and Szentendre.
Visegrád: we step on 750 year-old stones of the formal Royal Residence (entrance fee included), discover life in the Middle Ages and contemplate the stunning views on the Danube valley.
Esztergom: the Northern gate of Budapest – the centre of the Catholic Church. Visit the largest Cathedral in Hungary (the burial place of famous Hungarian Cardinals like Primate József Mindszenty). Later on, we take a glance of Slovakia from across the river.
Szentendre: On the return, we stop at the artist’s village of Szentendre. It is a small Baroque city at the gate of the Danube Bend, at the meeting place of the Danube River and Pilis Mountains. Stroll along the baroque settlement, built on medieval ruins and up to the narrow streets where you have a panoramic view of the Danube.
You may visit Museums: for instance the world-famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum, Confectionery Museum – with buildings and people made of marzipan – or the village shops.
During summer (May 1st till September 30th), we return to Budapest cruising on the Danube (by boat).
- Budapest, Chain Bridge, Hungary
- Budapest, Continental Hotel Budapest, Dohány Street, Hungary