- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Paris The City of Lights & Christmas Markets
PARIS IN CHRISTMAS.
A memorable experience to do at least once in a lifetime. Though, recommend every Christmas, every year.
Paris deserves its reputation as the most Romantic City in the World. Every turn reveals a famous landmark, a cozy café, a smart Boutique, and historical buildings situated at one of the busiest boulevard.
Dubbed the City of Light, on Christmas, Trees are draped with twinkling lights and colorful decorations are strung across the streets. Most areas of Paris get an extra sparkle for the festive season, but head to the Champs Elysées for the most over-the-top décor.
To see the most lavish display of Christmas lights and decorations in Paris, head straight to Champs Élysées, where a million (yes, literally!) sparkling …
AUTUMN PROMOTION. LOW BUDGET PACKAGES.
BOOK NOW. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Package is quoted per person in Euro and includes:
- 04 nights at HAND-PICKED* Hotels of your Choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Round trip transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private transfers
- Travel insurance including Covid
- Validity: October till 27 December 2023
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
|Star||Hotel name||Type of room||Total Pack.||Ranking|
|3||Astoria Astotel||Standard||€ 414||#77 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|3||Magda Champs-Elysees||Standard||€ 429||#336of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|4||Le six||Standard||€ 452||#46 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|3||Hotel Augustin||Standard||€ 460||#63 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|4||Mademoiselle||Clasic||€ 494||#307 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|3||Joke||Standard||€ 505||#25 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|4||Friedland Champs-Elysees||Standard||€ 544||#262 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
|4||Le A||Superior||€ 667||#50 of 1,899 hotels in Paris|
- * Hand-Picked Hotels: All hotels are located in the very heart of the city, with worldwide good ranking & reviews.
- The above hotel list is Not exhaustive. Other hand-picked hotel options are available.
- Room types or category may be different and subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability at the Date and Time of booking.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Packages in the whole France can be tailor-made. Just email us.
CHRISTMAS NOTES: WHERE TO GO, WHAT TO SEE
Dazzling Paris Christmas lights begin to appear all over the city in mid-November, continue to glow through early January. The Paris Illuminations take many forms: lavish displays on Champs Élysées and other famous avenues, sparkling decorations on 150+ more streets throughout the city, elaborate creations in department store windows, spectacular over-the-top light shows at Disneyland Paris, and cheerful strings of lights at the famous Paris Christmas markets.
- PARIS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & DECORATIONS. +10 Places to see Spectacular Christmas Displays:
- Christmas Lights along Champs Élysées.
- Avenue Montaigne Christmas Lights.
- Lighted Christmas Trees in Place Vendôme.
- Paris Illuminations from Seine River Cruises.
- Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré Christmas Lights & Decorations.
- Bercy Village.
- Grand Department Stores – Paris’s Most Lavish Christmas Decorations.
- Christmas Displays in Paris Churches.
- La Défense Christmas Lights.
- Disneyland Paris – A Christmas Light Extravaganza!
- Christmas Displays & Lights at Jardin d’Acclimatation.
- PARIS CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES. Popular Paris Christmas Experiences:
Get into the holiday spirit with these special “only in Paris” activities:
- Christmas Gourmet Tour of Saint-Germain-des-Pres: Enjoy a special 3-course lunch, live music, and magical views of famous sights and landmarks along the Seine River as you cruise by in a comfy glass-covered boat.
- Moulin Rouge Dinner & Show: Enjoy a magical cabaret show by a troupe of 100 costumed performers paired with a delicious traditional French dinner and Champagne.
- Paris Christmas Lights Tour: Snuggle under a warm blanket as an open-top bus takes you past the city’s most brilliant Christmas lights as well as other famous illuminated Paris attractions – Arc de Triomphe, Paris Opera House (Palais Garnier), Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and more. It’s an unforgettable way to see Paris!
- Private Christmas Tour of Paris with a Ferris Wheel Ride: On this special tour, you’ll see the most famous Paris holiday lights and decorations plus a few “insider’s gems,” enjoy a glass of mulled wine (or hot chocolate), and a ride on the giant Paris ferris wheel.
Please click on the PDF doc. Paris_ 5D4N_ 27 Dec Y23
- Champs-Élysées, Paris, France
- Avenue Montaigne, Paris, France
- Place Vendôme, Paris, France
- Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Paris, France
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann, Boulevard Haussmann, Paris, France
- Disneyland Paris, Boulevard de Parc, Coupvray, France