- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
BATUMI, the Pearl of the Black Sea 7D6N (Charter)
Stretching for over seven kilometres, you’ll find gardens, colonnades, theatres, dancing fountains and the famous Alphabet Tower, all beside the sparkling sea.
BATUMI’s BULVARI stroll along, the park strip fronting the main beach, originally laid out in 1884 and now stretching 7km along the coast. With its trees, paths, fountains, cafes, beach bars and a few quirky attractions, this is the life and soul of Batumi.
BATUMI’s BOTANICAL GARDEN and its many subtropical and foreign species, it extends just over 1 km2 over a hillside rising straight out of the sea, and takes about 1½ hours to walk the main path at a leisurely pace.
ALI & NINO, the 7m-high metal sculpture Woman and Man, by Tamar Kvesitadze, is universally known as Ali & Nino after the protagonists of Kurban Said’s marvellous novel of that name (see it after dark).
BATUMI TOWER, 200m-high Georgia’s tallest building, boasts a mini Ferris wheel …
EVROPAS MOEDANI Broad Europe Square is surrounded by beautiful belle-époque buildings – renovated survivors from Batumi’s original heyday, plus new buildings in a similar style. The square’s musical fountains are a magnet for kids on hot summer evenings.
Batumi is known the Las Vegas of the Black Sea.
Package is quoted Per Person, in USD and includes:
- Round trip ticket to Beirut/Tbilisi/Beirut on Georgian Airways
- Airport Taxes
- 6-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Round Trip Transfers from / to Airport
- Round Trip Transfers from Tbilisi to Batumi
- Travel Insurance
- Assistance provided by our LEBANESE representative
- Free SIM Card
- Flights: Every Monday
- From July 17th till September 4th
|Routing||Departure & Arrival Times|
|BEYTBS||03:00AM – 06:00AM|
|TBSBEY||00:30AM – 01:45AM|
|Star||Hotel Name||Meal||Room Type||Triple||Double||Single||Child (07-12Y)|
|4||Tangerine Aparthotel||BB||Standard||$ 720||$ 738||$ 906||$ 624|
|4||Graphic||BB||Standard||$ 738||$ 810||$ 1,092||$ 660|
|4||NewWave||BB||Standard||$ 780||$ 804||$ 1,038||$ 660|
|5||Best Western Premier||BB||Standard||$ 840||$ 894||$ 1,170||$ 702|
|5||Grand Gloria||BB||Standard||$ 930||$ 978||$ 1,338||$ 744|
|5||Colosseum Marina||BB||Standard||$ 978||$ 1,062||$ 1,440||$ 786|
- Fares are subject to change according to Availability at the Date and Time of Booking.
- Please do the due diligence to check Hotel Reviews to make an informed decision prior to booking.
- Please note that Prices are on Indicative Basis. Availability & Updates may be provided in due time.
- Please note that the Fuel Prices might increase subject to geopolitical considerations.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Georgia Motto: ძალა ერთობაშია (Dzala Ertobashia): Strength is in Unity
|Batumi Boulevard||Europe Square||Piazza Square||Heroes’ Square
|Ali & Nino||Medea Monument||Batumi Botanical Garden||Ortajame Mosque
|Batumi Tower Ferris Wheel
|Mtirala National Park (50min by car from Batumi)||Batumi Tower||Batumi Dolphinarium|
(48min by car from Batumi)
TRAVEL, EXPLORE, SHARE
Create your own mini travel guide and tips (Videos, Photos, Reels, Stories… 60 seconds or less).
Share your experience, knowledge and pics with us to enrich our Social Media and Blog:
Suggested themes to cover:
- Show us the beauty of a city through your eyes.
- Let us know if you experienced something new, met inspirational locals, immersed yourself in a different culture.
- Take us with you off the beaten path in pursuit of an adventure. Show us how and where.
- Spread the news of your standout dinners, street food, decadent hangouts…
- Batumi, Georgia
- Batumi Boulevard, Nikoloz Baratashvili Street, Batumi, Georgia
- Statua di Ali & Nino, Batumi, Georgia
- Makhuntseti Extrime Tourism Services, Batumi-Akhaltsikhe, Georgia