- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
TBILISI, the Eclectic City 7D6N (Charter)
- Tbilisi: An eclectic melting pot 2. Ushguli: Europe’s highest village 3. The birthplace of wine 4. Mysterious cave cities. 5. Supra: A traditional Georgian feast 6. Remote mountain villages 7. Europe’s most surreal museum 8. Beautiful and ancient churches 9. The people and Georgian hospitality
Few cities are as gleefully chaotic as Tbilisi, the capital of the Black Sea nation of Georgia. A onetime Silk Road capital, this sprawling city of 1.1 million is as eclectic as it is dynamic. The Old Town — also called Kala — with its traditional pastel houses and wooden balconies, flows seamlessly into the Art Nouveau neighborhood of Sololaki, where every ezo (courtyard) seems to reveal a new speakeasy bar or tucked-away café.
Package is quoted Per Person, in USD and includes:
- Round trip ticket to Beirut/Tbilisi/Beirut on Georgian Airways
- Airport Taxes
- 6-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Round Trip Transfers: Airport / hotels / airport
- Travel Insurance
- Assistance provided by our LEBANESE representative
- Free SIM Card
- Flights: Every Monday
- From July 17th till September 4th
|Routing||Departure & Arrival Times|
|BEYTBS||03:00AM – 06:00AM|
|TBSBEY||00:30AM – 01:45AM|
|Location||Star||Hotel Name||Meal||Room Type||Triple||Double||Single||Child (07-12Y)|
|Saburtalo||4||Green Queen||BB||Standard||$ 585||$ 585||$ 675||$ 525|
|Marjinshvili||3||Gold Tbilisi||BB||Standard||$ 645||$ 633||$ 795||$ 549|
|City Center||4||Aqua Liberty||BB||Standard||N/A||$ 645||$ 765||$ 615|
|City Center||4||Aqua Liberty||BB||Deluxe||$ 669||$ 705||$ 825||$ 615|
|City Center||3||Ibis Budget||BB||Standard||$ 597||$ 789||$ 723||$ 567|
|City Center||4||Radius||BB||Standard||$ 675||$ 723||$ 915||$ 597|
|City Center||4||Zeg||BB||Standard||$ 675||$ 723||$ 915||$ 597|
|City Center||4||Ibis Styles||BB||Standard||$ 723||$ 723||$ 975||$ 597|
|Old Town||4||Astoria||BB||Standard||$ 675||$ 705||$ 885||$ 597|
|Old Town||4||Mercure Tbilisi||BB||Standard||$ 825||$ 885||$ 1,155||$ 675|
|City Center||4||Shota Rustaveli Boutique||BB||Standard||$ 849||$ 873||$ 1,125||$ 669|
|Old Town||4||Pine Astoria||BB||Standard||$ 777||$ 813||$ 1,065||$ 675|
|City Center||4||Holiday Inn Tbilisi||BB||Standard||$ 825||$ 885||$ 1,185||$ 675|
|Freedom Square||4||Courtyard By Marriott Tbilisi||BB||Standard||$ 891||$ 969||$ 1,299||$ 717|
|City Center||5||Biltmore||BB||Standard||$1,095||$ 1,143||$ 1,599||$ 807|
|City Center||5||Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers||BB||Standard||$1,095||$ 1,143||$ 1,599||$ 807|
- Fares are subject to change according to Availability at the Date and Time of Booking.
- Please do the due diligence to check Hotel Reviews to make an informed decision prior to booking.
- Please note that Prices are on Indicative Basis. Availability & Updates may be provided in due time.
- Please note that the Fuel Prices might increase subject to geopolitical considerations.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Georgia Motto: ძალა ერთობაშია (Dzala Ertobashia): Strength is in Unity
|Sites to See
Holy Trinity Cathedral (Sameba): With a height of 87 meters, the Holy Trinity Cathedral is the largest Orthodox Cathedral of Georgia, and its golden dome can be spotted from pretty much everywhere in Tbilisi
Cathedral Metekhi’ founded in the 13th century;
Anchiskhati-Tbilisi ancient temple, consecrated in honor of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary;
|Old Tiblisi||Narikala Fortress
Built in the 4th century. Admire the 360o panoramic view of the city. Follow the 1500-meter trail down to get back into Tbilisi’s old town.
|Rustaveli Avenue & Freedom Square
|Sulfur Baths of Old Tbilisi
(underground tunnel bazaar & 5min from Sulfur Baths)
|Leaning clock tower (Old Town)
Do not miss the angel hitting the bell at the hour
Perched at 770 meters, can be reached by a funicular ride. Amusement park + Attractions
|Chronicles of Georgia
Standing 30-meter tall, this massive 16-pilar monument overlooks the Tbilisi sea
|Tbilisi Peace Bridge and Rike Park
Pedestrian bridge that connects old to new Tbilisi, with on the other side a green park with fountains, art, and flowers.
Rike Park is also the cable car station to Narikala Fortress
|Dry Bridge (home to a famous flea market)||Gardenia Shevardnadze
On your way back from the Chronicles, stop at the tea house and stunning garden of Gardenia Shevardnadze (try cakes, tea, coffee)
|Agmashenebeli Avenue (one of the longest and most beautiful streets of the city. Here you can find gorgeous historic buildings, painted entryways and distinctive architectural ornaments.|
Art Palace Of Georgia
|Tbilisi Funicular (finest example of cable railways in the world)||Gabriadze Theater|
|Where to eat in Tbilisi: few recommended restaurants
1). Alubali 2). Veriko 3). Cafe Leila 4). Culinarium Khasheria 5). Keto & Kote
6). Puri Guliani 7). Lolita
Winemaking and drinking have been part of their culture for over 8000 years!
SIGHNAGHI (The City of Love is an hour from Tiblisi)
- Kakheti region, Wine and spirits. Taste the Georgian bread, cheese and Chacha
- Signagi, one of the most beautiful towns, with its unusually peculiar architecture, charming houses…
- Bodbe monastery is 2 km far from Signaghi linked to the adoption of Christianity. The monastery’s area is covered with wonderful flowers, bushes and vineyards. St. George Cathedral, part of the monastery, holds the remains of St. Nino, Equal to the Apostles, who brought Christianity to Georgia.
- Winery Khareba is Georgia’s largest wine cellar. There is perfect storage conditions for wine, 7,7 km of tunnels and galleries.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE FOR PRICES & DETAILS.
Please Just click on the below Link “Charter Tbilisi 7D6N”
- Tbilisi, Georgia
- Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Bridge of Peace, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Meidan Bazar, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Chronicles of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Mtatsminda Park, ქაქუცა ჩოლოყაშვილის ქუჩა, Tbilisi, Georgia