- 6 Days 5 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Italy, Romantic Italia 6D5N
Italy a living museum and UNESCO World Heritages Sites are abundant here.
Lake Como is a lake of glacial origin in Lombardy. It has an area of 146 km2 making it the third-largest lake in Italy, after Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore. It is over 400-metre deep, the fifth deepest lake in Europe; and the most beautiful lake in the world for its microclimate and environment with its prestigious villas and villages.
Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands. Romantic canals, gondola rides, bridges, and 17th-century palazzi overlooking the water are simply Artistic masterpieces. “Venice and its Lagoon” site was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1987. Admire the Grand Canal lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces; Piazza San Marco, St. Mark’s Basilica; Campanile bell tower; Doge’s Palace; Galleria dell’Accademia; Rialto foot bridge. Before the Christian holiday of Lent, its center square becomes the epicenter of Venice’s Carnival, where partygoers dress in elaborate masks and costumes…
Milan is Italy’s city of the future, a fast-paced metropolis where creativity is big business, looking good is compulsory and after-work drinks are an art form. From the impressive Gothic Duomo di Milano Cathedral to Santa Maria delle Grazie Convent housing Leonardo da Vinci’s mural “The Last Supper”; from Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to La Scala; Milan testifies its centuries of treasure trove, art deco and rationalist architecture that abound …”Architecture and a futuristic skyline modelled by Zaha Hadid, Daniel Libeskind and César Pelli. And there’s more to come with ambitious plans to mold the city into a hi-tech hub, home to the likes of Google, Microsoft, Alibaba and Apple”.
Tour Highlight: Lake Como, Venice, Milan
Package is quoted in EURO Per Person and includes:
- 2-Night accommodation in LAKE COMO at the hotel of your choice
- 2-Night accommodation in VENICE at the hotel of your choice
- 1-Night accommodation in MILAN at the hotel of your choice
- Bed and Breakfast basis in Standard Rooms
- Day 1: Private transfer from Milan Malpensa airport to hotel in Lake Como
- Day 2: Free Day at Leisure in Lake Como
- Day 3: Private transfer from Como to Milan
- Transfer by train (2nd class Ticket, high speed) Milan-Venice
- Private transfer from Venice railway station to hotel, collective “Gondola ride”
- Day 4: Free Day at Leisure in Venice
- Day 5: Private transfer from hotel to Venice railway station
- Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) Venice-Milan
- Transfer from Milan railway station to hotel
- Day 6: Private transfer from hotel in Milan to Malpensa airport
- Drinks with meals; entrance tickets if not differently specified
- Airline Ticket.
|No. Night||City||3-Star Category||Periods||Double||Single||Triple|
|2||Lake Como||Plinius Hotel||08Feb – 30Apr||€ 843||€ 1,130||€ 653|
|2||Venice||Carlton Capri Hotel||01Jul – 31Aug|
|1||Milan||Aosta Minihotel||01May – 30Jun||€ 928||€ 1,288||€ 790|
|01Sep – 31Oct|
|No. Night||City||4-Star Hotel||Periods||Double||Single||Triple|
|2||Lake Como||Grand Hotel Como||08Feb – 30Apr||€ 951||€ 1,316||€ 805|
|2||Venice||Carlton on the Grand Canal||01Jul – 31Aug|
|1||Milan||Doria Grand Hotel||01May – 30Jun||€ 1,042||€ 1,427||€ 897|
|01Sep – 31Oct|
|2||Lake Como||Castadiva Resort||08Feb – 30Apr||€ 1,222||€ 1,919||€ 1,090|
|2||Venice||Bauer Palazzo||01Jul – 31Aug|
|1||Milan||NH President||01May – 30Jun||€ 1,376||€ 2,230||€ 1,235|
|01Sep – 31Oct|
- City Taxes must be paid directly at the Hotel.
- Fare are subject to change according to Availability.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
Day 1: MILAN – LAKE COMO
Arrival at Malpensa airport in Milan. Private transfer to Lake Como. Accommodation at hotel. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of the Lake Como. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: LAKE COMO
Breakfast at hotel. Free day to explore the enchanting Lake Como.
- Recommendation: visit Como’s historical centre with its Cathedral, Broletto, San Fedele Square and Church, Medieval Walls and Towers. Take a Mini Cruise in the first basin of the Lake. Admire the most famous Villas on the Lake: Villa Olmo, Villa Erba, Villa d’Este, etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: COMO – VENICE
- Breakfast then private transfer to Milan railway station.
- Train ride (2nd class ticket, high speed) to Venice, arrival at around 2:00 pm.
- Then, private transfer to hotel and check-in in your room.
- In the afternoon, admire Venice on waters on board a Gondola. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: VENICE
Breakfast at hotel. Free day to explore Venice and surrounding islands.
- Recommendation: Morning excursion by boat “Vaporetto” to discover the Murano island. Watch the antique art of making glasses. Proceed to:
- Burano renowned for lace making.
- Torcello and visit its old Cathedral.
- Return to Piazza San Marco’s (St Marco Square).
- Afternoon free at leisure.
- Recommendation: Wander around in the city; witness and the jaw-dropping beauty — and hugeness — of the Piazza San Marco, the Gothic pink-and-white-marble Ducal Palace (outside), Rialto bridge. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: VENICE – MILAN
- Breakfast then private transfer to Venice railway station.
- Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) to Italy’s fashion capital: Milan.
- This city is all about worldly pleasures. Shopping is of religious significance. Theatres and cinemas flourish in this fashionable city. Apart from a few gems, the city is not commonly known for its looks; it’s the lifestyle that counts.
- Upon arrival, private transfer to the hotel and check in. Free day to splurge on shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: MILAN
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out and transfer to Airport.
SITES TO SEE PER CITY
|LAKE COMO & THE SURROUNDING|
|Villa del Balbianello||Como Cathedral|
|Villa Carlotta||Isola Comacina|
|Villa Monastero||Castello di Vezio|
|VENICE: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|St. Mark’s Basilica
St Mark’s Campanile
|Ponte di Rialto (Rialto Bridge)
|Murano island||Peggy Guggenheim Collection
|Santa Maria dei Miracoli
|Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square)||Scuola Grande di San Rocco||Burano island||Gallerie dell’Accademia||Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari|
|Palazzo Ducale (Doge’s Palace)
|Torcello island||The Arsenal and the Museum of Naval History||Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute|
|Canale Grande (Grand Canal)||Palazzo Rezzonico||Lido||Bridge of Sighs||Museo Correr|
|MILAN: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Duomo di Milano||Santa Maria delle Grazie||Piazza Mercanti||Ambrosian Library||Sempione Park|
|Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II||Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore||Teatro alla Scala||Naviglio Grande||Modern Art Gallery|
|Sforzesco Castle||Piazza del Duomo||Arco della Pace||Triennale di Milano||Monumental Cemetery|
|Royal Palace||Piazza Della Scala||Pinacoteca di Brera
|Corso Como||Fondazione Prada|
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Check Travel Restrictions: Countries or State governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. For up-to-date information and travel guidance, check or follow the Office of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Health; or Bureau of Consular Affairs; or Ministry of Interior; or Embassies; State, Local, Territorial Government Travel restrictions; and Airlines Websites.
Customers’ Responsibilities during Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport, Post-Flight and Confinement upon Arrival. Some Destinations and Airlines may require but NOT limited to: 1) a negative RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, Antigen or TMA tests from authorized accredited laboratories taken within 72 or 96 hours; 2) Special travel certificates; 3) Sworn statement 4) Passenger Locator Form; 5) Travel Certificate and/or other Health Documentation; 6) download a “Covid” smart App and/or Tracking App; 7) Other requirements, if any.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding.
Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.