- 3 Days 2 Nights or 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Larnaca Getaway, Summer Vacay
Post Covid: Travel requirements are continuously being updated, and may change till the day of travel or arrival date (as in: Visa, City lockdown, etc.)
Some governments or states or cities are implementing shelter-in-place orders restricting travel, access to public places (e.g. cafes, bars, restaurants, sites) and transient lodging.
Therefore some hotels are required to close for a period of time; or are finding prudent to temporarily close to public.
Consequently, with the ongoing growing concerns about the impact of the Covid pandemic and the resulting uncertainties in the immediate future, Some Hotels (if open) are continuously changing their Rates.
The Occupancy Ratio and Price List are constantly fluctuating and hence it is hard to preset a fixed rate.
Hence prices are on Request Basis.
Please tell us what your needs are e.g. Hotel Category (5-star, 4-star, 3-star), Hotel Location, Number of Nights, other; and we shall send you the package that suits you best.
We are an email away and happy to help.
- Prices are on request and subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- For other Alternative Hotels and Tours, please contact us.
It may be just a drop in the ocean, or sea for that matter, but nothing quite beats the charm of this dream island. Whether rugged, lively, peaceful or private, Cyprus little lots of land promise a slice of paradise… So, what will you do to a 30-minute escape?
Package is quoted per person in USD and includes:
- 2 or 3 or 4-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice in LARNACA.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Private Transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport.
From our Ambassadors to Cyprus
HEALTHY LIVING: THE WALKING TRAILS
- Healthy isn’t a goal. It’s a way of living.
- The Greatest Wealth is Health.
- Determination, Willpower, Energy, Resolve.
- Comfortable walking shoes (before or after Christmas to get rid of the few pounds)
- Maps & Trails are free. http://larnakaregion.com/directory/product/larnaka-cultural-walk
|LARNACA Trails||~ Distance|
|Larnaka – Voroklini Beach|
|Larnaka Salt Lake Nature||2km|
|City Seafront Walk: Foinikoudes – Piale Pashia – McKenzie||5km|
|Larnaka Marina Walk|
|Walking in Traditional Quarters|
|The Pattichio Park||2km|
- I could give up shopping, but I am Not a quitter
- Shortest horror story ever = sold out
- Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life
With its vast malls and buzzing areas awash with trendy stores, Nicosia is a shopaholic’s dream.
|Check the below Streets||and find|
|Ledra Street||jewelers, shoes and fabric shops|
|Makariou Avenue||chains like Zara, Marks and Spencer|
|Stasikratous street||brands like Armani, Versace|
But many Lebanese travel to Nicosia to shop for their Homes, Gardens, and Boutiques.
Our ambassadors to Cyprus recommended the below list:
|Furniture||IKEA||1 Verginas, Lefkosia-Nicosia, 2025|
|Store||Jumbo||9, Avraam Antoniou street, Lakatamia, Nicosia|
|Mall||The Mall of Cyprus||3 Verginas Street, Lefkosia-Nicosia, 2025|
|Clothing & Footwear||Marks & Spencer||88 Acropoleos Avenue, Strovolos, Lefkosia-Nicosia, 2012|
|Clothing & Footwear||Topshop||83 Zenonos Kitieos, Lefkosia-Nicosia, 6022|
|Store||Electroline Store||Archiepiskopou Makariou III, 97, Nicosia 1016|
You are what you eat. So don’t be fast, cheap, or easy.
|Restaurant Name||Type||Address||Reviews / Comments|
|Roushias Tavern||Local||Nikoláou Laníti 26, old Larnaca
Tel: +357 992 43870
|To Sieradiko||Local||Pávlou Valsamáki 14-16,
Tel: +357 243 60590
|Nippon||Japanese||Stadiou 120 Larnaca 6030,
Tel: +357 24 400330
|Kritis 1, Larnaka City 6030
+357 24 333484
|28th October, No 5, Aradippou,
Larnaka City 7104, Tel: +357 99 313236
|Art Café||Bar, European||6, Stasinou Street, 100m from Larnaca sea front, Tel: +357 24 653027|
What do you need to do to Become our “Ambassador to Cyprus”? Just this:
Do you have a smartphone and an adventurous spirit?
Then, create your own mini travel guide and tips.
We want to celebrate your creativity by inviting you to share your documentary (60 seconds or less);
Enrich our Blog and Packages with your experience and knowledge of a city.
Suggested themes to cover:
- Show us the beauty of a city through your eyes.
- Let us know if you experienced something new, met inspirational locals, immersed yourself in a different culture.
- Take us with you off the beaten path in pursuit of an adventure. Show us how and where.
- Spread the news of your standout dinners, street food, decadent hangouts…
- Tell us what travel is for you: is it that instant when toes meet sand or a blissful solitude of nature….
Don’t shy away from small stories.
- Share Your Experience in a Credible, Trustworthy manner (noting that opinions & Feedback are subjective)
- We may filter Data to Post your Messages, Videos, Pictures on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Take a pledge to be a Responsible Tourist
- Enter a draw and win a ticket to Cyprus
- Larnaca, Cyprus
- Finikoudes Beach, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Mackenzie Beach, Cyprus