- 4 Nights, 3 Nights, 2 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Nestor Hotel, the Hip Buzzing Center in Ayia Napa
We have the ideal getaway for you; so Treat yourself to a soothing break… wallet-friendly in a lavish setting.
Nestor is located few minutes away from the most beautiful white sandy beach, fishing port of Ayia Napa and the lively City center with its numerous bars, restaurants, shops, and Thalassa Museum.
Package is quoted per person in EURO and includes:
- 04, 03, 02-Night accommodation at the 3-star NESTOR HOTEL in AYIA NAPA.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Private Transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport.
- Travel insurance
- Excludes airline ticket
|Room Type||Period||Min Nights||Double||Triple||Single|
|Superior Mountain View||01Jul – 24Aug||4||€ 387||€ 330||€ 688|
|Superior Mountain View||25Aug – 30Sep||3||€ 301||€ 254||€ 534|
|Superior Mountain View||01Oct – 20Oct||3||€ 260||€ 218||€ 454|
|Superior Mountain View||21Oct – 11Nov||2||€ 173||€ 142||€ 300|
|Superior Side Sea View||01Jul – 24Aug||4||€ 410||€ 351||€ 710|
|Superior Side Sea View||25Aug – 30Sep||3||€ 318||€ 274||€ 550|
|Superior Side Sea View||01Oct – 20Oct||3||€ 277||€ 233||€ 471|
|Superior Side Sea View||21Oct – 11Nov||2||€ 185||€ 152||€ 311|
|Superior Sea View||01Jul – 24Aug||4||€ 417||€ 359||€ 716|
|Superior Sea View||25Aug – 30Sep||3||€ 323||€ 276||€ 555|
|Superior Sea View||01Oct – 20Oct||3||€ 282||€ 239||€ 476|
|Superior Sea View||21Oct – 11Nov||2||€ 188||€ 156||€ 315|
|Deluxe Sea View||01Jul – 24Aug||4||€ 433||€ 371||€ 820|
|Deluxe Sea View||25Aug – 30Sep||3||€ 335||€ 286||€ 633|
|Deluxe Sea View||01Oct – 20Oct||3||€ 294||€ 248||€ 553|
|Deluxe Sea View||21Oct – 11Nov||2||€ 196||€ 162||€ 366|
|Junior Suite Sea View||01Jul – 24Aug||4||€ 525||€ 452||€ 996|
|Junior Suite Sea View||25Aug – 30Sep||3||€ 404||€ 346||€ 765|
|Junior Suite Sea View||01Oct – 20Oct||3||€ 363||€ 309||€ 685|
|Junior Suite Sea View||21Oct – 11Nov||2||€ 242||€ 203||€ 454|
- Fares are subject to change according to Availability at the Time of Booking.
- Minimum stay as indicated in the above table.
- Ticket fare is fluctuating on the hour every hour. Hence, give us your travel Dates to quote accordingly.
|+20 Reasons to Visit Cyprus.
Try new things, see places based on our Friends’ suggestions
|Archeological Treasures||Pilgrimage Journeys||Wine Routes||Botanical Parks|
|Festival||Shopping Trips||Culinary Gourmet program||Real Estate Investment|
|Scuba Diving||Fishing||Beach Vacations, Blue Flag||Camping|
|MICE Programs||Civil Weddings||Amusement Parks||Golf, Other|
TRAVEL. EXPLORE. SHARE
TAKE A PLEDGE TO BE A RESPONSIBLE TOURIST IN LEBANON & OUTSIDE
Do you have a smartphone and an adventurous spirit?
Then, create your own mini travel guide and tips.
We want to celebrate your creativity by inviting you to share your documentary (60 seconds or less);
Enrich our Blog and Packages with your experience and knowledge of a city.
Suggested themes to cover:
- Show us the beauty of a city through your eyes.
- Let us know if you experienced something new, met inspirational locals, immersed yourself in a different culture.
- Take us with you off the beaten path in pursuit of an adventure. Show us how and where.
- Spread the news of your standout dinners, street food, decadent hangouts…
- Tell us what travel is for you: is it that instant when toes meet sand or a blissful solitude of nature….
Don’t shy away from small stories.
- Share Your Experience in a Credible, Trustworthy manner (noting that opinions & Feedback are subjective)
- We may filter Data to Post your Messages, Videos, Pictures on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Nestor Hotel, Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Nissi Beach, Cyprus