- 7 Days 6 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Okeanos Hotel, Ayia Napa, Family Fun in the Sun
Post Covid: Travel requirements are continuously being updated, and may change till the day of travel or arrival date (as in: Visa, City lockdown, etc.)
Some governments or states or cities are implementing shelter-in-place orders restricting travel, access to public places (e.g. cafes, bars, restaurants, sites) and transient lodging.
Hence some hotels are required to close for a period of time; or are finding prudent to temporarily close to public.
Consequently, with the ongoing growing concerns about the impact of the Covid pandemic and the resulting uncertainties in the immediate future, Some Hotels (if open) are continuously changing their Rates.
The Occupancy Ratio and Price List are constantly fluctuating and hence it is hard to preset a fixed rate.
Hence prices are on Request Basis.
Please tell us what your needs are e.g. Hotel Category (5-star, 4-star, 3-star), Hotel Location, Number of Nights, other; and we shall send you the package that suits you best.
We are an email away and happy to help.
Okeanos Beach Hotel is a modern, family 3 plus-star Hotel, with a welcoming atmosphere. It enjoys an excellent
location, at one of the most beautiful white sandy beach and picturesque fishing port of Ayia Napa. Close by, are the
Thalassa Municipal Museum of the Sea and Monastery. The heart of the City center (bars, restaurants, shops, nightlife) are 300-meter away.
Package is quoted per person in EURO and includes:
- 06-Night accommodation at the 3-star OKEANOS BEACH HOTEL in AYIA NAPA
- Half-Board basis (Breakfast, and lunch or dinner)
- Private Transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport.
- Travel insurance
- Excludes airline ticket
- Prices are on request and subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- For other Alternative Hotels and Tours, please contact us.
|+20 Reasons to Visit Cyprus.
Try new things, see places based on our Friends’ suggestions
|Archeological Treasures||Pilgrimage Journeys||Wine Routes||Botanical Parks|
|Festival||Shopping Trips||Culinary Gourmet program||Real Estate Investment|
|Scuba Diving||Fishing||Beach Vacations, Blue Flag||Camping|
|MICE Programs||Civil Weddings||Amusement Parks||Golf, Other|
TRAVEL. EXPLORE. SHARE
TAKE A PLEDGE TO BE A RESPONSIBLE TOURIST IN LEBANON & OUTSIDE
Do you have a smartphone and an adventurous spirit?
Then, create your own mini travel guide and tips.
We want to celebrate your creativity by inviting you to share your documentary (60 seconds or less);
Enrich our Blog and Packages with your experience and knowledge of a city.
Suggested themes to cover:
- Show us the beauty of a city through your eyes.
- Let us know if you experienced something new, met inspirational locals, immersed yourself in a different culture.
- Take us with you off the beaten path in pursuit of an adventure. Show us how and where.
- Spread the news of your standout dinners, street food, decadent hangouts…
- Tell us what travel is for you: is it that instant when toes meet sand or a blissful solitude of nature….
Don’t shy away from small stories.
- Share Your Experience in a Credible, Trustworthy manner (noting that opinions & Feedback are subjective)
- We may filter Data to Post your Messages, Videos, Pictures on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Okeanos Beach Hotel, Cyprus