- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Paris: do you have a Fair in Paris?
Paris deserves its reputation as the most Romantic City in the World. Every turn reveals a famous landmark, a cozy café, a smart Boutique, and historical buildings situated at one of the busiest boulevard. Live and experience La Vie a la Française: French cancan, painters in Montmartre, chateau of Versailles, Garnier Opera … and simply write your story sous le Ciel de Paris.
HOTEL LE BELMONT is a four star hotel located at 30 rue Bassano in the Golden Triangle, a hotspot for Parisian luxury, situated just a few steps away from the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, Avenue George V and Avenue Montaigne. This luxurious setting, renovated in 2013, has 74 Romantic-style rooms and suites.
In the heart of the French capital, Le Belmont invites you onto its cobblestone patio in a peaceful and quiet setting.
A Haussmann-style building with an interior design using dressed stone and the finest wood, Le Belmont hotel offers a peaceful setting with a touch of orientalism. It reveals the inner poet of Paris, “the city of light”.
4 Days 3 Nights, BELMONT HOTEL PACKAGE DURING FAIRS
4D3N Package is quoted Per Person in EURO and includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the BELMONT HOTEL
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Sim Card with unlimited Local Calls in Europe (20 Gb of 4G data in France including 15Gb usable in Europe + Connection sharing + unlimited Talk & test in France & Europe (to be delivered at the Hotel).
- Round Trip Transfer by private car: Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Package excludes: Airline Ticket
- Kindly send us an email for a Price Quotation in Year 2021.
- Ask for our facilitated Visa Formalities to France.
- Le Palais des Congrès de Paris, Place de la Porte Maillot, Paris, France
- Champs-Élysées, Paris, France
- Belmont Hotel, Rue de Bassano, Paris, France