- 5 Days 4 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
SKI Break in Tsakhkadzor (Armenia), 5D4N
“Few nations have histories as ancient, complex and laced with tragedy as Armenia (ՀԱՅԱՍՏԱՆ). And even fewer have a culture that is as rich and resilient. This is a destination where you will be intrigued by history, awed by monuments, amazed by the landscape and charmed by down-to-earth locals… travelling here is as rewarding as it is revelatory”. Tsaghkadzor, the valley of flowers. … take the rope way up to the mount and breath fresh air of Mount Teghenis. Explore Kecharis Monastery….
Package is quoted Per Person in USD and includes:
- 04 Nights accommodation at the Hotel of your Choice
- Day 1: Guided Tsakhkadzor city tour visiting Kecharis Monastery; cable car (funicular).
- Cable car in Tsakhkadzor
- Full time ski pass for 4 days
- Free shuttle bus to ski
- Round Trip transfer: Airport/ Tsakhador Hotel / Airport (an hour drive from Yerevan)
- Validity: Dec. 15th 2019 – Mar. 15th 2020 except for the blackout period Dec. 31st – Jan 7th
- Package excludes airline ticket
|Rates are PER PERSON per Couple||02 Pax|
|5||Tsakhkadzor Marriott||$ 587||$ 765|
|4||Elegant||$ 529||$ 655|
|4||Ararat Resort||$ 518||$ 616|
|Rates are PER PERSON in Double Rooms per Mini-Group||Mini-Group|
|Star||Hotel Name||04 Pax||06 Pax|
|5||Tsakhkadzor Marriott||$ 500||$ 489|
|4||Elegant||$ 431||$ 420|
|4||Ararat Resort||$ 426||$ 414|
|Ski Equipment Rental, Per Person Per Day|
|Ski rent||$ 13|
|Rental Per Hour|
|Quad Bike||$ 61|
- Ski Services Terms & Conditions apply.
- Advance Bookings are highly recommended.
- Fares are subject to change according to Availability at the Time of Booking.
TSAKHKADZOR – KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
The ski resort Tsakhkadzor is located in the Kotayk Province (Armenia).
For skiing and snowboarding, there are 27 km of slopes, 6 lifts. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,966
and 2,819 m.
WHAT TO SEE & DO:
In the Armenian language ‘tsaghik’ means flower and ‘dzor’ is a ravine, as you could guess ‘’Tsakhkadzor’’ means ‘’ravine full of flowers”. Stunning nature with nice smells of different flowers of bright colors.
- Kecharis Monastery
- Saint Harutyun Church
- Zip Line
- Entertainment: cafes, casinos, restaurants, pubs (Saya, etc), the famous Kalyan Lounge, Royale Entertainment Center, Parisian Casino, etc.
- Tsaghkadzor city, in the ‘Valley of flowers’. This is considered to be one of the most popular winter resorts of Armenia, situated on Teghenis Mountain. It is surrounded with virginal woods and alpine meadows.
- Pay a visit to the 11th century Kecharis monastery. The monastery includes four 4 churches and ruins of the mausoleum of Grigorius Pahlavuni.
- Admire the views over Sevan Lake, one of Europe’s highest altitude fresh-water lakes, ringed by dramatic mountains.
- Continue to Dilijan town on the banks of the Aghstev River, where you’ll enjoy a delicious Armenian-style lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant. Nearby, take a tour of the Goshavank monastery, founded by the famous medieval scientist Mkhitar Gosh.
- Head to the Ijevan wine factory and taste ..End your tour at the magnificent Haghartsin monastery, situated in the woodlands of Tavush region.
- Yerevan, Armenia
- Tsaghkadzor, Armenia