- Sri Lanka
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Sri Lanka 7D6N
Feel the vivacity of this island nation, bask in this emerald isle’s intoxicating beauty and enjoy an extraordinary travel experience. Explore Sri Lanka’s golden beaches, glorious history, rich wilderness and bustling cosmopolitans; and be amazed!
Day 1: Arrival – Transfer to Kandy.
Day 2: Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – City tour of Kandy.
Day 3: Tea Factory – Nuwara eliya
Day 4: Waterfalls – South west Beach (Bentota / Beruwela)
Day 5: Relax by the Beach, ½ day excursion to Galle
Day 6: Transfer to Colombo & City Tour of Colombo
Day 7: Transfer to Airport
Package is quoted in USD per person and includes:
- 02-Night accommodation in KANDY
- 01-Night accommodation in NUWARA ELIYA
- 02-Night accommodation in SOUTHWEST BEACH
- 01-Night accommodation in COLOMBO
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Garland welcome & mineral water
- English Speaking Guide
- All Transfers in Air-conditioned Car
- All Entrance Fees to: Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela; Royal Botanical Gardens; Temple of Tooth Relic; Cultural Dance Program; Glass Bottom Boat Tour in Hikkaduwa; Madhu River Boat Safari; Turtle Hatchery
- Daily Tours starts in Kandy; ends in Colombo
- Package excludes: Air Ticket and Visa
|01May – 01Jul|
|4-STAR HOTELS||01Apr – 31Apr||01Sep – 31Oct||01Jul – 31Aug|
|Nights||Cities||Hotel Name||2-3Pax||4 – 7Pax||2-3Pax||4 – 7Pax||2-3Pax||4 – 7Pax|
|2N||Kandy||Royal Kandyan Hotel OR Randholee Resort OR The Tourmaline||$ 817||$ 771||$ 725||$ 592||$ 828||$ 696|
|1N||Nuwara Eliya||Araliya Green Hills|
|2N||South West Beach||Pandanus Beach Resort OR The Palms Beruwala|
|4 / 5-STAR HOTELS|
|2N||Kandy||Grand Kandyan Hotel||$ 828||$ 782||$ 799||$ 667||$ 937||$ 805|
|1N||Nuwara Eliya||Araliya Green Hills|
|2N||South West Beach||Royal Palms Beach OR Citrus Waskaduwa|
|1N||Colombo||Marino Beach Colombo|
|5-STAR DELUXE HOTEL|
|2N||Kandy||Grand Kandyan Hotel||$ 851||$ 799||$ 949||$ 937||$ 1,121||$ 1,110|
|1N||Nuwara Eliya||Araliya Green City|
|2N||South West Beach||Royal Palms Beach Hotel|
- Prices is subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- For Other TOURS and Packages, please do contact us.
Day 1: KANDY
- Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel in Kandy.
- In the evening visit the Tooth Relic Temple, see the cultural dance. Stay in
Day 2: KANDY – PINNAWALA
- Kandy Tour: Visit the upper lake drive, Kandy Lake, Market area, Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya.
- Visit the elephant orphanage in Pinnawala (See the elephants in nature, being fed, working & bathing in the nearby river); Visit the Spice Garden (learn how spices are grown and processed). Stay in
Day 3: NUWARA ELIYA
- Journey to Nuwara Eliya, known as the “Little England”. See the mountains covered with tea bushes and cascading waterfalls. Pause in a tea factory and plantation. Enjoy a freshly brewed cup of tea. Tour by night. Stay in Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: BENTOTA – BERUWELA
- Proceed to the South West Coast, contemplate Sri Lanka’s widest Waterfalls, “St. Clair”. Enjoy the rich nature. Make a brief stop at the Tea Kiosk passing the “Devon” waterfall.
- Drive through Kithulgala where the Oscar winning movie “Bridge on the River Kwai” was filmed. Visit the Rubber plantation. Optional: white water rafting in Kitulgala, down river Kelani. Stay in South West
Day 5: GALLE
- Half day excursion to Hikkaduwa / Galle; visit the turtle hatchery. Take a boat trip in the River Madhu (enjoy the birds and the village life); See the mask factory & a moon stone mine. Stay in the beach hotel.
Day 6: BEACH- COLOMBO
- In the Morning, loose your senses on the beach. In the afternoon drive to Colombo to visit: Fort, Pettah, Sea Street, Gangarama Temple, Town Hall Explore shopping malls (House of Fashion, Odel, Arena, etc); Casinos, Discos. Stay at hotel in Colombo
Day 7: Transfer to Airport.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, B199, Rambukkana, Sri Lanka
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- Bentota, Sri Lanka
- Galle, Sri Lanka