- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
The Maldives, Aadarn Select HudhuranFushi, Be Mesmerized 4D3N
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi. Blessed with thriving vegetation & pristine waters, the Island of White Gold finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the North Male Atoll making it the ideal Maldives beach resort to spend your vacation.
Set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property near Kani Beach on Lhohifushi Island the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings being one of the best resort in Maldives. Discover a paradise hidden away in plain sight where the sun rises painting the skies in rich orange hues and the gentle waves.
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is one of the best surf holiday resorts in the Maldives with a perfect left breaking down one side of the island and six other world-class waves just a short boat ride away making it the ideal location for Maldives water sports activities!
With tropical sanctuaries that include everything from beachside hideaways to ocean villas above turquoise waters, each of our unique living spaces let you experience the luxurious bliss of island getaways.
Book now for a lifetime experience.
Package is quoted in USD Per Person and includes:
- 03 Night accommodation at the 5-star ADAARAN SELECT HUDHURANFUSHI hotel in South Male Atoll
- Beach Villa on PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE basis
- Speedboat transfer from airport to hotel and return
|Villas||Beach Villa (59.4m2)||Sunrise Ocean Villa (64m2)|
|10Feb – 31Mar||$ 1,002||$ 1,505||$ 1,402||$ 2,156|
|01Apr – 30Apr||$ 895||$ 1,332||$ 1,296||$ 1,982|
|01May – 31Jul||$ 774||$ 1,132||$ 1,229||$ 1,874|
|01Aug – 31Oct||$ 817||$ 1,202||$ 1,272||$ 1,945|
- Prices are subject to change according to availability.
- Terms and conditions apply per hotel.
- Arrival and departure dates should fall within the travel period above mentioned.
- For overlapping period, the higher rate applies.
- Booking is Non-Refundable.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS: For Honeymooners, Wedding Anniversaries and/or Birthdays, special Treatment and Amenities will be offered.
Maldives has a tropical climate: warm & sunny throughout the year.
Hottest month: April.
Tourist peak season: December to April – little rainfall and low humidity.
The year is divided into 2 seasons based on the monsoons.
- North East Monsoon (Iruvai): December to April; marked by very little rainfall, lower humidity, calm seas and constant sunshine.
- Wet South West Monsoon (Hulhangu): May to October; High humidity and heavy rainfall; Seas are rougher with potential for strong winds.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Maldives has a collection of thousands of tiny coral islands: 26 atolls and 1190 islands. 200 are occupied.
- More than 120 islands have been developed as resorts and are in operation, and at least another 50 are under development.
- The Maldives is an island nation, covering an area of over 90,000 km2 in the Indian Ocean – 99% = sea, land 1%.
- 1/3 of Maldives population is concentrated in capital Malé, making it one of the most populated cities in the world.
- It is the flattest country on the globe i.e. lowest nation.
- The islands extend more than 820 km from north to south; and 130 km from east to west.
- Ranked among the best diving destinations in the world, with over 60 local dive sites.
- Known as “the tropical paradise”. The sea covers 99% of the Maldives, with clearest cleanest water ever.
- The world’s first underwater cabinet meeting was held in the Maldives.
- The islands have been inhabited for over 3,000 years.
- It is one of the most vulnerable countries on Earth. With rising sea levels, some 200 natural inhabited. Islands could be submerged by 2100.
- Average annual temperature varies from 24 to 30 °C.
- It has a strict constitution.
- From local cuisine to music, the culture of the Maldives reflects a rich blend of the many cultural aspects introduced by seafarers who settled in the country in the ancient times. The deep influences embedded in Maldives’ culture can be traced back to ancient civilizations of Arab, African and East Asian continents.
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding. Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, North Male Atoll, Maldives