- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
The Maldives, Be Awestruck 4D3N
HERITANCE AARAH RESORT, RAA ATOLL
Escape to Heritance Aarah… Wake up in paradise to the sound of the sea, dive amidst exotic underwater marvels and dine under a majestic star-studded sky over one of the finest Maldives luxury resorts.
Heritance Aarah is woven into the tropical tapestry of the Maldives’ perpetual paradise, drawing inspiration
from the heritage and essence of its culture. Every experience at the resort is curated to captivate and reflect the
serene uniqueness of the Maldives; it‘s immersive indulgence personified.
It is nestled on an island in the Raa Atoll, just a 153 km seaplane ride from the Male International Airport.
The living spaces at Aarah are designed in different forms and sizes, ranging from beach villas
to ocean suites. Every space is customised to immerse you in the sights and sounds of the Maldives
while offering you complete privacy and relaxation.
Book now for a lifetime experience.
Package is quoted in USD Per Person and includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the 5-star hotel HERITANCE AARAH Resort in RAA ATOLL Maldives
- Premium All Inclusive Basis Meal
- Complimentary Services as per below table
- Domestic Transfers followed by speedboat transfer
- Validity: From March 11th till April 30th 2021
|COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES PER VILLA TYPE (One per Stay)|
|Beach Villa, Pool Beach Villa & Ocean Villa||30 minutes’ massage|
|All Villa Types||snorkeling equipment kit|
|non-motorized water sports|
|02 bottles of preferred liquor from the mini bar|
|Villa Type||11Mar – 31Mar||01Apr – 30Apr|
|Beach Villa||$ 2,555||$ 1,615||$ 1,455||$ 2,653||$ 1,672||$ 1,537|
|Ocean Villa||$ 2,900||$ 1,787||$ 1,570||$ 2,998||$ 1,845||$ 1,652|
|Sunset Pool Beach Villa||$ 3,073||$ 1,874||$ 1,627||$ 3,170||$ 1,931||$ 1,710|
|Ocean Suite||$ 4,280||$ 2,477||$ 2,030||$ 4,378||$ 2,535||$ 2,112|
- Prices are subject to change according to availability.
- Terms and conditions apply per hotel.
- Arrival and departure dates should fall within the travel period above mentioned.
Nothing quite beats the charm of a dream island. Whether rugged, lively, peaceful or private, these atolls promise a slice of paradise…so gaze or bathe turquoise waters and pristine beaches.
Reasons to go to The Maldives: Honeymooners, Renew Your Vows, Dive & Explore, Enjoy Water Sports,
Soak Up the Sun, Be in Nature, Or Indulge yourself to a soothing break. Invigorate your Mind, Body & Soul.
Maldives is considered to be the most picturesque, beautiful and secluded place in the world.
Sweep someone off their feet with these six (6) sweet words: “Pack your bags, we are leaving”. Here are the reasons for a spontaneous escape to the MALDIVES.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Maldives has a collection of thousands of tiny coral islands: 26 atolls and 1190 islands. 200 are occupied.
- More than 120 islands have been developed as resorts and are in operation, and at least another 50 are under development.
- The Maldives is an island nation, covering an area of over 90,000 km2 in the Indian Ocean – 99% = sea, land 1%.
- 1/3 of Maldives population is concentrated in capital Malé, making it one of the most populated cities in the world.
- It is the flattest country on the globe i.e. lowest nation.
- The islands extend more than 820 km from north to south; and 130 km from east to west.
- Ranked among the best diving destinations in the world, with over 60 local dive sites.
- Known as “the tropical paradise”. The sea covers 99% of the Maldives, with clearest cleanest water ever.
- The world’s first underwater cabinet meeting was held in the Maldives.
- The islands have been inhabited for over 3,000 years.
- It is one of the most vulnerable countries on Earth. With rising sea levels, some 200 natural inhabited. Islands could be submerged by 2100.Average annual temperature varies from 24 to 30 °C.
- It has a strict constitution.
- From local cuisine to music, the culture of the Maldives reflects a rich blend of the many cultural aspects introduced by seafarers who settled in the country in the ancient times. The deep influences embedded in Maldives’ culture can be traced back to ancient civilizations of Arab, African and East Asian continents.
Maldives has a tropical climate: warm & sunny throughout the year.
Hottest month: April.
Tourist peak season: December to April – little rainfall and low humidity.
The year is divided into 2 seasons based on the monsoons.
- North East Monsoon (Iruvai): December to April; marked by very little rainfall, lower humidity, calm seas and constant sunshine.
- Wet South West Monsoon (Hulhangu): May to October; High humidity and heavy rainfall; Seas are rougher with potential for strong winds.
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Check Travel Restrictions: Countries or State governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. For up-to-date information and travel guidance, check or follow the Office of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Health; or Bureau of Consular Affairs; or Ministry of Interior; or Embassies; State, Local, Territorial Government Travel restrictions; and Airlines Websites.
Customers’ Responsibilities during Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport, Post-Flight and Confinement upon Arrival. Some Destinations and Airlines may require but NOT limited to: 1) a negative RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, Antigen or TMA tests from authorized accredited laboratories taken within 72 or 96 hours; 2) Special travel certificates; 3) Sworn statement 4) Passenger Locator Form; 5) Travel Certificate and/or other Health Documentation; 6) download a “Covid” smart App and/or Tracking App; 7) Other requirements, if any.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding.
Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.