- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Varna & Burgas 8D7N
Long, sandy golden beaches, fine weather, freshening sea breeze, miles of turquoise water.
Within Bulgaria’s charming blend of nature and history, unforgettable beach holidays are guaranteed.
Package is quoted per person in USD and includes:
- Round trip Direct ticket Beirut /Varna/ Beirut
- Airport Taxes
- 07-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Meals as mention below
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport,
- Meet & assistance, guide services
- Free GSM SIM card Free Club pass or Discount shopping card
- Validity: Every Thursday, starting from 4 July till 19 September
Package Excludes: Visa fees inclusive of a first week insurance 95 USD
Flight Details & Itinerary (Airbus 320/180Y)
BUC 4196 BEY/VAR 11:20 – 13:50
BUC 4195 VAR/BEY 08:20 – 10:30
VARNA, GOLDEN SANDS
|Star||Hotels||Meal||Double||Single||Extra Bed||Double||Extra Bed||No Bed||Sea View||HB||AI|
|4||Atlas Studio (2+2)||UAI||1,095||₋||1,065||895||495||80||₋||₋|
|5||Astera Hotel & Spa
|5||Astera Hotel & Spa
|5||Astor Garden (2+1)||UAI||1,215||1,650||1,175||995||625||105||125||₋||₋|
|5||Astor Garden Family(2+2)||UAI||1,295||₋||1,215||995||665||105||125||₋||₋|
BURGAS – SUNNY BEACH
Burgas is a colorful combination of urban atmosphere and a seaside town. From island escapes to a sultan’s bath, from curative mud to the magical sand festival…
|Star||HOTELS||Meal||Double||Single||Extra Bed||Double||Extra Bed||No Bed||HB||AI|
|3*||Royal Central (2+1)||HB||690||860||625||625||450||80|
|3*||Royal Central suite (2+2)||HB||750||0||0||675||0||0|
|4*||Fenix suite (2+2)||BB||740||830||700||595||450||80||95|
|4*||Globus suite (2+2)||BB||795||960||750||615||450||80||95|
|4*||Kalina Garden (2+1)||AI||920||1110||800||675||520||80|
|4*||Kalina Garden suite (2+2)||AI||1100||0||0||595||595||80|
|4*||Astoria suite (2+2)||AI||1150||0||0||795||595||80|
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Non-refundable deposit of 200 USD in addition to Visa & insurance cost to be paid upon reservation
- In case the visa was not granted, 100 USD from the paid deposit will be refunded
- Distance from Varna to Burgas is 129Km, almost 2h20min
- Visa Requirements: Passport, 01 Photo, Bank Statement, Employment Letter. Duration: approx. 1 week.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: TO SEE & DO
- The Golden Sands beach is 3.3Km and up to 100m wide, with an average water temperature of 24˚С during the summer and an average summer air temperature of 27˚С.
- The largest of the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts is Sunny Beach, 5.5Km long and an average water temperature during the summer of 26˚С.
- The Black Sea coast is also famous for its medicinal mud deposits, which are to be found at Pomorie, Varna, Balchik, Shabla, Atanasovsko Lake, and Taukliman.
- Mineral waters at Krapets, Tyulenovo, Rusalka, Kavarna, Balchik, Albena, Golden Sands, St. Konstantin and St. Helena, Varna, Lower Kamchia, Emine, Medovo and Burgas.
- Atanasovsko Lake: Atanasovsko Lake is a local favorite for its curative mud and lye. usy bird-watching spot too—316 out of a total of 423 bird species found in Bulgaria. The lake is hyper-saline and has been used for extracting salt for more than a century.
- Aquae Calidae: a walk through the history ofmineral water and SPA for the last 2,000 years.
- Pier: it stretches almost 300 m (1000 ft) into the sea
- Gramophone: a 2-m sculpture in the city center. Legend says that if you turn the handle and listen really, really carefully, you will hear the name of the one who loves you.
- Sea Garden
- Sand Festival: from June till end of September. Figures e.g. cinema characters, safari, fairy tales, carnival, etc. The festival area is located at one of the corners of the Sea Garden in Burgas
- Beaches: head for Sunny Beach, Nessebar or Sozopol
- Saint Anastasia Island: Used to be a pirate den, a monastic retreat and a prison. The island is tiny, and the boat tour will leave you with around two hours to have a look, drink tea (hand picked from the island) or local fish
- Poda Protected Area: Poda is a protected area and heaven for birdwatchers.
- Dives Estate Winery
Do you have a smartphone and an adventurous spirit?
Then, create your own mini travel guide and tips.
We want to celebrate your creativity by inviting you to share your documentary (60sec. or less)
Enrich our Blog and Packages with your experience and knowledge of a city.
Suggested themes to cover:
- Show us the beauty of a city through your eyes.
- Let us know if you experienced something new, met inspirational locals, immersed yourself in a different culture.
- Take us with you off the beaten path in pursuit of an adventure. Show us how and where.
- Spread the news of your standout dinners, street food, decadent hangouts…
- Tell us what travel is for you: is it that instant when toes meet sand or a blissful solitude of nature….
Don’t shy away from small stories.
- Share Your Experience in a Credible, Trustworthy manner (noting that opinions & Feedback are subjective)
- We may filter Data to Post your Messages, Videos, Pictures on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Take a pledge to be a Responsible Tourist
- Golden Sands, Varna, Bulgaria
- Burgas, Bulgaria
- Lake Atanasovsko, Bulgaria
- The Pier of Burgas, Bulgaria