Welcome to Intertravel SAL.
Intertravel (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates intertravel-agency.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
- TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We collect several different types of information for various purposes: to book and provide you with travel services; and improve our Services to you.
Disclosure of Data: We share personal information with travel-related service providers / suppliers such as hotels, airlines, car-rental companies, insurance, vacation-rental property owners and managers, activity providers, rail, or cruise lines who fulfill your booking, Intertravel officers and/or managers and IT company – where, if and when applicable. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Please note that airlines may contact you to obtain additional information if and as required to facilitate your booking /aircraft boarding / custom clearance if any, or to otherwise provide the travel or associated services.
- Personal Data
To book / issue any air and/or non-air travel services, some personal information is required (“Personal Data”).
It may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number (land line and especially mobile)
- Address, City, Country of residence
- Date of Birth and place of birth (if any)
- Gender, Title
- Passport details (Passport number, nationality, issuing date, expiry date)
- Exact address and contact details in the country of your destination
- Credit card details
- Informational Data
We may use your Email address to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
- DATA USAGE
Intertravel uses the collected data for various purposes, i.e. to:
- contractors, service providers, and other third parties in order to offer you the travel services;
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- enable communication between you and the travel supplier like hotels and vacation property owners;
- notify you about changes to the suppliers’ travel Services when applicable;
- provide customer support; respond to your questions / requests for information;
- contact you (such as by text message, phone calls, WhatsApp, email) to provide information like travel booking confirmations and updates;
- provide and maintain our Service;
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about Travel Services and News which we offer;
- maintain your search and travel history, accommodation and travel preferences;
- market our products and services and/or administer promotions like contests, conduct surveys, etc.;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between all parties, including for billing and collection.
There is, however, no such thing as absolute confidentiality in the community services industry. Workers are required to keep notes or emails on all interactions with clients.
- DATA RETENTION AND TRANSFER
European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) are covered by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
IT IS CRUCIAL TO MENTION THAT “INTERTRAVEL” AND ITS TRAVEL SERVICES PROVIDERS’ PLATFORMS ACT SOLELY AS AN INDEPENDENT INTERMEDIARY OR MEDIATOR BETWEEN CUSTOMERS (END USERS) AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (WORLDWIDE SUPPLIERS OR GLOBAL WHOLESALERS SERVICE PROVIDERS, AIRLINES, TRAVEL INSURANCE) AND/OR TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPERS (XML / WHITE LABEL TECHNOLOGY TEAM, ETC.), THUS TRANSMITTING DETAILS OF CUSTOMERS’ BOOKINGS TO THE RELEVANT PARTIES.
INTERTRAVEL ACTS, WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE COOPERATION AGREEMENTS WITH ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, AS AN AGENT ONLY, AND NOT AS A PROVIDER OF AIR TICKET, HOTEL AND/OR ANY OTHER RELATED TRAVEL SERVICES.
INTERTRAVEL SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO OVERSEE THE SELECTION PROCESS OF SERVICE PROVIDERS. CUSTOMERS SHALL NOT HAVE A ROLE IN THIS SELECTION PROCESS.
INTERTRAVEL DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE EXTENT, QUALITY, AND POSSIBLE DEFAULTS OF THE HOTELS’ AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS’ SERVICES NOR FOR THE BEHAVIOR, ACTIONS AND OMISSIONS OF BOTH SERVICE PROVIDERS AND CUSTOMERS ALIKE. INTERTRAVEL SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES OR ANY DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM THE AFORESAID. INTERTRAVEL WILL NOT LIABLE FOR ANY IRREGULARITY – WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY – WHICH MAY ARISE, OR OVERBOOKING OR FORCE MAJEURE BEYOND SERVICE PROVIDERS’ CONTROL.
THE CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE, PROVIDE HIS/HER FULL, ABSOLUTE AND UNCONDITIONAL KNOWLEDGEABLE CONSENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE SERVICE PROVIDERS’ FIXED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
HENCE, CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY READ ALL AND ANY RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO BOOKING. ONCE UNDERSTOOD, READ AND DULY AGREE WITH THE RELEVANT CONDITIONS, CUSTOMERS CAN GO-AHEAD AND BOOK, ISSUE, AND PAY.