TRIPERING & SERVICE PROVIDERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is crucial to mention that “Tripering, part of Intertravel Group” acts solely as an independent intermediary or mediator between Customers (end users) and Service Providers (worldwide suppliers or global wholesalers service providers) and/or Technology Developers (Amadeus’ GDS / xml / white label technology team, etc.), thus transmitting details of Customers’ bookings to the relevant parties.
- Tripering acts, within the scope of the cooperation agreements with its Service Providers, as an agent only, and not as a provider of hotel and other related travel services.
- Tripering shall not be responsible for the selection process of Service Providers, nor Customers.
- Tripering does not take any responsibility whatsoever for the behavior, actions and omissions of both Service Providers and Customers alike, and is acting as a third party independent contractor vis-à-vis Customers, and not as an agent, representative, delegate, partner, employer or similar attribute.
- Tripering does not assume any responsibility for the extent, quality, and possible defaults of Airlines, Hotels’ nor Service Providers’ Services, if any.
- Therefore, throughout the “Terms and Conditions”, the “we” shall represent Tripering’ Service Providers; and the “You” our customers.
- By checking ‘✔’ the check-box on the booking terms and conditions on the Booking System while booking, the Customer expressly acknowledge, provide his/her full, absolute and unconditional knowledgeable consent and agree to be bound by the Service Providers’ fixed terms and conditions.
- Hence, Customers are required to carefully and thoroughly read all and any related Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Once understood, read and duly agree with the relevant conditions, Customers can go-ahead and book, issue, and pay.
ALL TRAVEL SERVICES GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will be able to search and book only, “AVAILABLE” travel services as per Booking System.
- Customers’ Names must be as written on passport.
- Each and every travel service has its own terms and conditions (as in booking, cancellation policies, etc.). Please read carefully and thoroughly before taking any action.
- Please acknowledge and confirm agreeing on service providers’ conditions.
- Travel services may not be refundable after issuance/payment. Please read carefully and thoroughly all and any Terms and Conditions related to a travel service so you can proceed with booking.
- AVAILABILITY FLUCTUATES ON THE MINUTE, EVERY MINUTE, SECOND OR HOUR. PRICES ARE STRONGLY CORRELATED TO AVAILABILITY.
- Payments in currencies other than US Dollars are based on a non-negotiable rate determined by both hotels and service providers, IF and WHEN applicable.
- All requests for changes, cancellations and refunds must be made explicitly in writing by customers or authorized personnel. No action shall be taken if a request is verbally communicated.
- ANY QUERY FOR TRAVEL SERVICE ALTERATION MUST BE DONE OFFLINE VIA EMAIL – email@example.com; (or by sending a request via the Platform if any); in addition to a telephone call for any emergency case after Beirut/Lebanon office hours.
- Cancellation of any travel service is subject to service providers’ Terms and Conditions and prices.
- Cancellations of bookings may result in non-refundable amounts.
- For any change or cancellation of any rendered or paid travel service, Tripering will charge and/or retain a fee in addition to the Service Provider’s price. The retainer fee, if any, is to cover the technical, administrative and financial fees pertaining to bookings.
- Customer’s nationality is mandatory and must be in accordance to Customer’s passport.
- We recommend that you always pre-plan, pre-book and pay your trips so you can benefit from discounts or competitive pricing.
- WE RECOMMEND ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS (https://siassistance.com/intertravel/)
- Customers must have the Proper and Valid Travel documents, such as but not limited to: valid passport, visa, transit visa, medical documents, vaccinations, compliance with custom regulations and governmental rules (Embargo if any).
- Kindly check with the relevant Embassy if your visa is Valid, and that the Type of Visa will allow you to enter your travel destination/city. Visa Procedures inclusive of “Transiting through capitals” may change.
- For any issue in a country located in a different time zone, the time difference between countries must be taken into consideration.
- Prices of travel services onsite apply for individuals and not groups.
- Service Providers may cancel bookings if they deem to be considered as group and not Individual or fake or test bookings; and penalties such as ADM’s (Agency Debit Memo) would be applied and shall be borne by Customers. Group bookings can be done starting from six or nine persons and above, depending on the type of service and Service Providers.
- The Platform does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level or rating of any service.
- It is crucial to mention that if for any reason, Customers manage to: a) exchange their ticket booking directly with the airline company or at the airport counter; and/or b) and if they managed to amend any travel service directly by a third party, we will not be held liable for any consequences of such act.
- Changes: We understand fully that changes occur in bookings as in duration of stay (extension or reduction of nights or arrival and departure travel dates), or revision in the number of rooms booked, or amendments in room type (single / double), room category, or car change, etc. These alterations may impact the flight/room/car price and/or its availability.
- If and when Services are cancelled, altered or unused, Tripering shall do its best endeavor to credit the Customer the deducted or liable amount to be deducted by the Service Provider – in accordance with its cancellation rules and policies, however this does not constitute any guarantee.
- Cancellation, alteration or unused portions of services provided by the respective Service Providers shall be accounted for as per Terms and Conditions imposed by the Service Provider – and as duly mentioned by Tripering on the Platform for Air programs; in addition to incremental charges Not captured on the booking system But charged by Airlines; and/or vouchers for hotel and other travel programs; and/or by email when applicable. Tripering service fees, if any, will be accounted for and absorbed by Customers. The minor retainer fee, if any, is to cover the technical, administrative and financial fees pertaining to bookings.
COVID RELATED TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
- You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
- Check Travel Restrictions: Countries or State governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. For up-to-date information and travel guidance, check or follow the Office of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Health; or Bureau of Consular Affairs; or Ministry of Interior; or Embassies; State, Local, Territorial Government Travel restrictions; and Airlines Websites.
- Customers’ Responsibilities during Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport, Post-Flight and Confinement upon Arrival. Some Destinations and Airlines may require but NOT limited to:
- 1) a negative RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, Antigen or TMA tests from authorized accredited laboratories taken within 72 or 96 hours; 2) Special travel certificates; 3) Sworn statement 4) Passenger Locator Form; 5) Travel Certificate and/or other Health Documentation; 6) download a “Covid” smart App and/or Tracking App; 7) Other requirements, if any.
- Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- Customers (You) are responsible for organizing your own COVID-19 test, in line with the proper Authorities’ testing requirements. You should contact local authorities for information on testing facilities.
- Check what You must do to travel abroad and return to your or any country.
- If You plan to pass through another country, check the travel advice for the country You are transiting From/To. If You pass through a Red List Country, You must book Your Hotel Quarantine Package, if and when applicable.
- Check with the Health Authorities / Airlines’ websites if PCR Test(s) is/are needed Before and After the Travel Date; and When the test must be done, if any. Such Changes are continuously being updated and this in correlation with the Covid Variant. VACCINE CERTIFICATES and/or other health documentation (PCR, Rapid-Test, etc.) are required for your trip.
- Be prepared for your plans to change: No travel is risk-free during COVID. Countries may further restrict travel or bring in new rules at short notice, for example due to a new COVID-19 variant. Check with your travel company or airline for any transport changes which may delay your journey home.
- If You test positive for coronavirus, You must self-isolate for X days from the day on which you first develop symptoms (depending on each and every country’s regulations). Or, You will have to extend your stay / current accommodation until the end of your isolation period. Governments or Countries’ Authorities do not provide or pay for quarantine accommodation.
- Hence, Plan ahead and make sure you:
- can access money
- understand what your insurance will cover
- can make arrangements to extend your stay and be away for longer than planned
- The use of face masks may be mandatory in closed and/or even open areas depending on Cities/States’ Regulations. Please check local guidance for more information.
- Wearing masks on public transport, taxis, etc. is compulsory for all users aged 5 and over, with fines for those who are not compliant.
- Some airlines may specify types of masks to be worn on board e.g. surgical masks, and may encourage you to take spares for long journeys. Please check before travelling.
- Certain forms of transport, such as cross country trains, will require passengers to demonstrate their COVID-19 status.
- COVID MEASURES MAY CHANGE AT SHORT NOTICE EITHER AT NATIONAL OR AT LOCAL LEVEL. YOU SHOULD CHECK LOCAL GUIDANCE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
- HEALTH AUTHORITIES AND THEREFORE AIRLINES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD OR CHANGE INFORMATION / REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO COVID-19 AT ANY TIME. Stay Tuned and updated.
- HENCE, CUSTOMERS HAVE THE OWNNESS TO CHECK ALL AND ANY ONLINE RELEVANT SOURCES TO TRAVEL. WE SHALL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY / RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DENIED BOARDING.
Some Links, FYI:
SERVICE PROVIDERS’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AIRLINES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For ticket bookings, Customers’ must enter his/her exact name as written on passports. It is the prerogative of each Customer to ensure that names given are correct. Failing to do so, he/she shall assume full responsibility for any “issues, ticket cancellations, non-availability, denied boarding” or consequence that may arise from incorrect data submission.
- Each and every air travel class/sub-class has different pricing and is subject to various Terms & Conditions.
- Some classes/fares are non-refundable.
- Some classes/fares are non-changeable.
- No-show on most airlines is subject to penalty fees, and/or full loss of outstanding ticket.
- Taxes represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel. Airlines reserve the right to amend or increase the amount of taxes at any time and this without any prior notice.
- CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ALL REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND VISAS AND FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL LAWS.
- If a Customer is denied entry into any country, he/she will be liable to pay any fine or charge assessed against the airline by the concerned government.
- Airlines reserve the right to overbook seats, and consequently must offer alternative solution(s) or compensation if and when applicable.
- If Customer wishes to cancel his/her trip on “Regular Airlines”, he/she must notify the agency 24 hours prior to departure date if any and as per airlines’ applicable rules, if and when applicable. Cancellation is subject to airlines’ terms and condition.
- If a Customer wishes to cancel his/her trip on “Low Cost Carriers” (LCC), he/she must notify the agency 72 hours prior to departure date if any and as per airlines’ applicable instructions, if and when applicable. Cancellation is subject to airlines’ terms and conditions and to Tripering retainer fee if any.
- To ensure punctuality of flights and avoid denied boarding, Customers are requested to show-up at the check-in counters within 02 Hours at least during Low Season; and 03 Hours during High Season (Summer, Holidays, etc.) unless specified otherwise.
- Amendment or change of bookings and cancellations are restricted on the Booking System and must be made explicitly in Writing. In such cases, charges are then subject to Airlines’ Terms and Conditions.
- Customers must read carefully all terms and conditions related to amendments and/or cancellations.
- In case of upgrading a non-refundable ticket, the original non-refundable amount remains non-refundable.
- When a refund is requested, the Most Restricted Fare is mainly applicable by Airlines.
- In case of a full refund is requested, calculations are subject to Airlines’ Fees and Refund Terms and Conditions; in addition to Tripering retainer fee if any.
- Customers must read thoroughly the luggage clause permitted per booking per airline (depending on destination, routing, class, weight, piece).
- Some Airlines charge an incremental cost per luggage (e.g. Aegean, Cyprus Airways, other).
- Baggage: Carriers may apply extra charges for checked baggage in excess of their permitted allowance.
- Baggage dimensions and weight must be adhered to.
- In case of combination of 2 airlines (especially with Low Cost Carriers), Customers have to make sure that the agreement applies also on Luggage, and/or he/she will have to recheck the luggage in the connecting destinations and/or pay luggage fees, if any.
- It is recommended that bags be tagged / name-labeled inside and out; and locked to avoid any confusion or issues.
- The following should not be included in the Customers’ checked baggage, but should be carried with you at all times: medicines, money, jewelry, documents, other valuables, home and car keys, and other items if applicable, noting that rules are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Dangerous Articles will be removed from your luggage by airports security officers.
- For safety reasons, customers are advised not to accept baggage belonging to someone else.
- Seating can be requested offline via pop-up screen or email. However, airlines companies reserve the discretionary right to assign or reassign seats. This may be necessary for operations, airline configuration, safety, or security reasons e.g. children are not allowed to be on exit seats for safety and in case of emergency.
- Some airlines do charge for seating; the amount varies depending on the airlines.
- Members of frequent flyer programs can request their card numbers to be added via email or by sending a request via the Platform.
- Baby cot, wheelchair, seats and meals preferences should be requested in advance prior to departure, and are subject to availability.
HOTELS’ PROGRAM WILL BE ADDED ON THE SYSTEM IN Q2. Please find below its Terms & Conditions.
HOTELS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customers must present the service voucher to the hotel and/or Service Provider. Hotel vouchers are non-transferable and non-cashable by any third party.
- In most hotels, check-in time is: 14:00 pm; check-out time is: 12:00 noon. Extending the timing could be subject to penalty charges at hotel’s discretion and depending on its occupancy rate.
- Hotels may release rooms if the Customer does not show up by almost 16:00 pm, subject to change and depending on each hotel (local time). Therefore, Customer(s) must inform the hotel in case of late check-in. Failing to do so could result in automatic room cancellation by the Hotel/Service provider (i.e. cancellation of the entire total stay).
- Some hotels may allocate rooms according to their occupancy status on the check-in: “Run of the House”.
- Hotels require a major credit card or a certain cash amount to be deposited upon check-in, to cover incidentals and/or potential damages that may be caused by Customers and/or perceived by hotels. Extras must be paid directly to the hotel before Customers’ check-out. In the potential case of damages when checked by the Hotel and even after Customers’ checking-out, the hotel reserves the right to charge the Customer’s credit card to cover such loss.
- Local taxes e.g. city tax, stay tax, tourist tax, and/or eco-tax must be paid directly at the Hotel, if and when applicable. City taxes differ from one city to another; and the relevant amount depends on the hotels’ star-rating (5, 4, 3, 2).
- Customer’s nationality is mandatory, and must be provided to the hotel and must match the Customer’s passport.
- Guest names: Some hotels have a strict policy to name change.
- Guest names: For bookings in the USA, full names of all guests must be inserted at the time of booking; and must conform to the guest’s name on the passport or any other identification required for check- in. Otherwise, hotels will consider the reservation a “no-show” and guests must pay again directly to the hotel and at the public rate.
- Hotels in certain countries (North America for example) do not guarantee the number of beds in a room, and may accommodate the number of adults according to room availability upon arrival.
- Special services such as: “adjoining” or “interconnecting” rooms, “high floor”, etc. must be requested via email or by sending a request via the Platform. We will do our best to pass on your query to the hotel; and will endeavor that your needs are met – however this does not constitute a guarantee from our part.
- Triple and quadruple rooms may consist of twin or double bed(s) plus extra folding or rollaway bed(s), or two double beds.
- Some hotels have few or no available extra beds. Hence, it is imperative to ensure the existence or availability of “triple rooms” when booking. Failing to do so may result in refusing to accommodate a third person.
- For “Family” bookings, it is imperative to mention the age of children i.e. as one or two children up to a certain age may be free of charge if sharing the room with two full paying adults.
- Disabled rooms usually have wheelchair access, and may not necessarily include special features for the seriously disabled.
- Changes: We understand fully that changes may occur in bookings as in length of stay (extension or reduction of nights), revision in the number of rooms booked, amendments in room type (single / double), etc. However, such alterations may impact the room price and its availability.
- Amendment or change of reservations and cancellations are restricted on the Booking System and must be made explicitly in writing. In such cases, charges are subject to hotels’ Terms and Conditions.
- For changes and/or cancellations, Customer must refer to Tripering directly and not to the Hotel. Cancellation policies differ from one hotel to another. Rules are duly stipulated on the booking confirmation.
- Resulting charges are subject to Hotels’ Terms and Conditions; in addition to Tripering retainer fee if any.
- Cancellations of bookings may result in Non-refundable situations.
- Changes made directly with Hotels are not accepted.
- Unused services including early check-outs (no show, early departures, cancellation): whenever Customers cancel a hotel/service booking directly, they must be able to supply a cancellation number, contact name, an official letter signed and stamped by the hotelier stating the date of cancellation, approval and that charges will be levied. However, the hotel’s letter confirming the booking cancellation does not constitute a guarantee for refund; hence full charges may still apply. Tripering, being the mediator shall do their utmost best to negotiate with the relevant service providers to refund related non-used nights. Partially used services may not be refunded.
- Hotels reserve the right to overbook rooms, and consequently they offer alternative accommodation in similar or higher category hotel.
- For reservations, complaints in Hotels located outside our time zone, the time difference between the relevant countries must be taken into consideration.
- If you encounter any major issue or urgent problem (reservations per say or else) with the Hotelier, kindly contact the Hotline or emergency number if outside the office working hours.
- Booking or blocking space in the hope to obtain a visa is not allowed. We will cancel any and all bookings that we reasonably deem to have been made for this purpose. Fake or fictitious bookings are a prohibited behavior.
- Prices on our site are highly competitive and include VAT (Value-Added Tax) and service charges and may be subject to change. Prices are subject to change according to tax changes, trade fairs, special event periods, availability and/or in case of currency fluctuation.
- Prices or special promotional offers are not eligible for cancellation nor change. Please check the Hotel room and rate details, read thoroughly the cancellation and No-Show Policy prior to booking or confirmation.
- Special events e.g.: Religious Holidays, New Year, Sporting Events, High Occupancy seasons; and Trade Fair Periods may be subject to higher booking rates and specific cancellation policies that would be advised at the time of booking. Some bookings may not be cancelled, and are non-refundable. Hence, special conditions may apply.
- Visa support letter may be requested offline provided that customers stay at the reserved hotel and return home after the trip. Such queries could be subject to an additional service fee by the Hotel / Service Providers if any.
When rendering our Services online, the information we disclose is based on records / facts / description / data provided to us by Hotels through our Service Provider(s).
- Hotel records or data include but are not limited to: hotel description, facilities, amenities, classification, rating, ranking, address, telephone number, pictures, data, etc. provided by hotels. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the provided information is accurate, we are not liable for any hotel error or omission.
- Hotel pictures displayed on our Platform serve as an indication to give a general impression of the related hotel. Facilities may be different in reality (from room size, amenities, lobby, etc.).
- Some hotels may change Name or Trade Name, which shall not be construed as a change of hotel or star class or modification of the reservation.
- Changes may occur which are beyond our control: Hotels may alter furniture, fittings, amenities, facilities, (e.g. closing a pool) or any part of any activities without prior notice and without informing the service providers.
- We shall advise you of any renovation, refurbishment works undertaken by hotels as soon as we are informed of the same by the concerned hotel. However, we are not responsible nor shall accept any claim for works we are not informed of; or works which extend beyond the planned duration.
- Some hotels have floating published rates that vary on a daily basis.
- Hotels reserve the right to stop-sales at any time during critical occupancy.
- EACH HOTEL REMAINS RESPONSIBLE AT ALL TIMES FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND CORRECTNESS OF THE DESCRIPTIVE INFORMATION, INCLUDING RATES AND AVAILABILITY DISPLAYED OR COMMUNICATED.
TRAVEL SERVICES’ COMPLAINTS
ALL SERVICES: In case of any major problem or complaint, it is imperative to inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to find the proper solution promptly and efficiently. It is recommended that a copy of the complaint be submitted to and signed by the proper Service Providers or a Claim Number must be submitted (e.g. delay or loss of luggage, etc.). If a Customer fails to follow this procedure this may hinder us from solving the issue. We shall not be able to negotiate any claim with the Service Provider, when a complaint is submitted after the relevant event.
NON-AIR SERVICES: In the cases where Customers are not satisfied with the services offered, they can solve the issue directly with the Service Provider and spot on, by simply calling the numbers displayed on vouchers or dealing directly with the concerned personnel and this at the time of the problem occurrence. Service Providers in general are more likely to address minor concerns and resolve matters if and when immediately tackled.
Tripering is acting as Customer’s agent and as an independent intermediary in the contracting of flight, accommodation and other services. These independent businesses provide the Services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which may limit or exclude their liability to the Customer and consequently Tripering shall not be held liable for any acts, omissions, breaches or negligence of any such independent businesses or any damages or expenses resulting from the aforesaid. Tripering will not be liable for any irregularity – whether directly or indirectly – which may arise, or overbooking or force majeure, and beyond Service Providers’ control.
- Services are subject to the Country Laws in which they are provided, and to Service Provider’s Conditions.
- Subject to the limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by Tripering Customers due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect of our services up to an aggregate amount to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- However, neither Tripering nor any of its officers, employees, representatives, affiliated service providers, partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating any and all travel services, sponsoring, promoting, making available the booking engine (Sites) and contents shall be liable for:
- any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim,
- any inaccuracy relating to the descriptive information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the hotel as made available on Platforms – which have been inserted in good faith. Tripering cannot guarantee that it is completely free from inaccuracies and typographical errors and hence we shall not accept any liability for any error or omission that may exist in the cited information. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
- the services rendered or the products offered by any Service Provider,
- any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of any information contained in service providers’ Platforms, or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of Sites used, including loss of profit and the like.
- for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to acts, errors, breaches, negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the service provider (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
- internet connection issues that may cause an availability loss or inability to access the Platforms consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising. Customers shall bear any and all consequences if unable to fulfill a booking by reason of fire, earthquake, flood, snowstorm, epidemic, explosion, strike, riot, civil disturbance, war, act of God, any failure or delay of any transportation, power or communications system or any similar events beyond their control.
- any defect or imperfection in the computer program, as in mechanical device or tech glitch, is attributed to a third party or the internet technology company that developed Tripering white label platform program. It is powered by XML/API technology and hence the engine is supposedly built in (1) a workmanlike manner and with professional diligence and skill, free of any error or bug; secure and functional at all times. (2) And will function under the most recent HTML conventions. Consequently, any malfunction or technical issues that may arise, bugs, errors in scripts, coding, development, system failure, hosting errors, are and will be the responsibility of the Tech company in its entirety.
- “failure to use any travel related service” or no-show, cancellation and penalty charges incurred due to a force majeure, such as and not limited to: delays due to strikes, road / rail / air obstructions and/or delays, illness, injury, overbooking, loss, accidents, natural disasters, war, quarantine, internet disconnection, system interruption or any other causes. All such losses or expenses are customer’s sole responsibility.
- Customers assume fully the risk of loss of all their personal belongings.
- That for all intents and purposes, regarding transport by air, land and sea, it is understood that the user shall carry with him/her all their luggage and personal belongings, irrespective of the location within the transport where these are stowed, and that such luggage and personal belongings are carried at user’s own risk. Users are recommended to be present during handling, loading and unloading of luggage.
- CUSTOMERS ASSUME FULLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING THE PROPER AND VALID TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO: VALID PASSPORT, VISA, TRANSIT VISA, MEDICAL DOCUMENTS, VACCINATIONS, COMPLIANCE WITH CUSTOM REGULATIONS AND GOVERNMENTAL RULES (EMBARGO, ETC.), OTHER.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION, the “GDPR”
Please note that the personal data that you submit or disclose to us through the PLATFORM is processed for specific business purposes related to the provision of travel services and destination services activities.
- INTERTRAVEL HEADQUARTERS’ ADDRESS:
- Unidem Center, Red Cross Building, Café Najjar’s Street, Jal-El-Dib, Lebanon.
- Our office hours are: Mondays to Fridays from 08:30 – 17:00. Saturdays from 08:30 – 13:00.
- You can reach us at +961 4 723 823.
- EMERGENCY HOTLINE NO: +961 71 622 100; +961 3 620 676
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org