- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Armenia, Adventurous Tour
Many Possibilities for Great Adventure Await You in Armenia.
The Armenian landscape, defined by its mountains, and consisting of seven different climate zones, is the ultimate destination for those who are inspired and invigorated by the great outdoors.
The diverse landscapes of Armenia allow for the development of various extreme sports. This includes different types of water sports that not only promote healthy lifestyle to beginners, but are also a great getaway for extreme-sports enthusiasts.
In Armenia, lake Sevan braces its broad shores and welcomes all wind – and kitesurfing aficionados to rent a board and enjoy the day.
Canyoning assembles a bunch of techniques that are mandatory for outdoor survival: such as walking, rappelling, hiking, swimming, cliff jumping and rock climbing. Rafting in Debed River guarantees a huge amount of adrenaline and incredible adventures!
If you are ready to convert to high-mountain diving or paragliding, this is the perfect place to be baptized.
The most enjoyed rock climbing walls (5a-7 difficulty grade) nestled in the “Valley of Sorrows” stand ready to challenge you. Keep going, and you will reach Noravank monastery. In the very same valley you can also discover Archeri – meaning Bear’s cave, which is a special treat for speleologists.
Armenia is undoubtedly an ideal place for hiking and cycling. Mount Aragats, Azhdahak and Spitakasar in Geghama mountain range, as well as Khustup mountain are the most interesting sites for trekking.
Package is quoted in USD per person in a Twin / Double room and includes:
- 4-Night accommodation in Yerevan at the hotel of your choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Transfer: Airport – hotel – Airport,
- All tours and excursions in new, comfortable vehicles
- Entrance fees Entrance fees including Zipline, Rafting, Cable car
- English Speaking Guide service
- Package excludes airline ticket
To quote this package, please send us an email.
- Yerevan City Tour
- Zarni – Parni – Rafting Tour in Akhtala
- Tsakhkadzor – Sevan – Parz Lake (Zipline)
- Prices are subject to change according to availability at the time of booking.
- For Other Tours and Packages in Armenia, please contact us.
Day 1: Arrival to Yerevan, meet & assist at airport. Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: YEREVAN CITY TOUR
1: Republic Square 2: Erebuni Fortress 3: Genocide Memorial
- Breakfast then Walking Tour of Yerevan City Center:
- Gaze through the centuries at the ruins of Erebuni Fortress erected in 782 BC, Erebuni Museum – built 29 years before the Eternal City of Rome.
- Visit the impressive monument, the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial of the Genocide Victims of 1915.
- Visit Matenadaran – one of the biggest depositors of ancient manuscripts.
- Visit the Cascade, Opera House, Northern Avenue. Back to the hotel.
Day 3: ZARNI – PARNI – RAFTING TOUR IN AKHTALA
- Breakfast at hotel. Visit Zarni-Parni. Beyond Yerevan borders, on the way to Zarni-Parni cave complex, contemplate the magnificent landscapes of Lori Province, considered to be one of Armenia’s richest nature. It is located in a picturesque forest canyon with a delightful panorama view of the Kayan fortress not far from the village of Haghpat renowned for its unique monastery complex in Lori.
- Admire the Zarni-Parni 10th Century complex, its caves and fortresses called “Zarni Er”, “Parni Er”, and “Tsak Er”.
- Trip to Akhtala: Register and participate in regular daily tours of rafting on Debed river with rafting.am Armenia (duration: around 21 hours). Back to Yerevan.
Day 4: TSAKHKADZOR – SEVAN – PARZ LAKE (ZIPLINE)
- Breakfast at hotel. Trip to Tsakhkadzor “Valley of Flowers”, located in one of the most beautiful areas of the country and surrounded by forests on the eastern slope of Mt. Tsaghkuniats.
- Visit Kecharis Monastery, cable car (funicular).
- On the way back to Yerevan admire Lake Sevan, “the pearl of Armenia”, situated at an altitude of almost 2000m above sea level.
- Head to Parz Lake where tourists can enjoy jumping on Zipline. The zipline starts from Lake Parz beach to Dilijan National Park, a natural wonder. Return to Yerevan for an overnight.
Day 5: Breakfast then transfer to Zvartnots International Airport to journey back home.
Please contact us for more details and information on Armenia.