- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Barcelona, Hip Sleepless City
A maze of narrow, curved streets, vibrant city attracting crowds … Walk along the Ramblas to enjoy street musicians, living statues; head to the Gothic Quarter, shop on the Passeig de Gracia, rest in Guell Park. Have a sunset drink on the Barceloneta Beach …Admire Barcelona famously whimsical modernista architecture and Gaudi Houses.
Package is quoted per person in EURO & Includes:
- Airline Ticket (subject to Availability)
- All Airport Taxes
- 03-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- All tours by air-conditioned deluxe coach
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Guided visits during tours as per the itinerary
- Validity from: 2019,
- Daily Departure, Departure from Barcelona – ending in Barcelona, City Tax Not Included Tour Code: BCN4
|Hotel Ranking||Hotel Name Or Similar||Double||Single|
|Tourist||Catalonia Barcelona 505||€ 960||€ 1,305|
|First||Catalonia Barcelona Plaza||€ 1,100||€ 1,455|
Day 1: BARCELONA: Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel. Day at leisure.
Day 2: BARCELONA: Breakfast, then guided walking of Barcelona Highlights through the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Admire Las Ramblas, Cathedral Square (free time to visit the Cathedral), Old Jewish Quarter.
- Paseo de Gracia: contemplate the famous Gaudi Houses, casa Battló and La casa Mila (La Pedrera) as well as other majestic buildings of the Modern
- Olympic Village, Olympic Port, Beach and Fisherman’s Quarter called Barceloneta, Port Vell, Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument. This point is also the beginning of the famous Ramblas of
- Continue to Montjuïc, take the cable car and contemplate the precious views of the
- The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games: until we get to the Spanish Village. En route to the city centre, admire the Venetian Towers, Montjuïc fountains, MNAC, CC, Las Arenas rebuilt over the ancient Plaza de Toros.
- Arrive to Plaza de Catalunya, and stroll along the narrow streets to the Gothic Cathedral, Gothic Quarter and plaza Sant Jaume, City Hall, Headquarters of the Catalonian End the tour at the Hard Rock Café.
Day 3: BARCELONA – MONTSERRAT – BARCELONA
- Breakfast then pick up to Montserrat tour. We reach the 1,236m mountain by Gog – Wheel Train, a 15-minute trip with a privileged and spectacular view of the mountain. The rocks of Montserrat formed since centuries by wind and rain shaped the mountain with strange and varied forms.
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Virgen Moreneta, the Black Virgin.
- Entrance to the audiovisual exposition and taste 4 Montserrat typical liquors.
- Free afternoon to admire and further explore this city. Accommodation at the hotel.
BARCELONA TOP ATTRACTIONS
- Segrada Familia
- Casa Mila, La Pedrera
- Casa Battlo
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Montserrat Mountain & Monastery
- Park Güell
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter)
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Las Ramblas
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC)
- Plaça del Rei
- Barcelona City History Museum
- Catedral de Barcelona
- Parc del Laberint d’Horta
- Parc de La Ciutedella
- Santa Maria Del Mar
- La Boqueria
- Camp Nou
- Park Güell, Barcelona, Spain
- Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
- Casa Milà - La Pedrera, Provença, Barcelona, Spain
- Casa Batlló, Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
- La Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain
- Montjuïc, Barcelona, Spain
- Montserrat, Spain