- 5 Days 4 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Belgrade City Escapade
Outspoken, adventurous, proud and audacious: Belgrade (‘White City’) and its gritty exuberance makes it one of Europe’s most happening cities. Its Art Nouveau masterpieces, remnants of the Habsburg legacy contrast with Ottoman relics and Socialist Modernist monoliths. This is where the Sava and Danube Rivers kiss…
From the agricultural regions of the Pannonian Plain, across the fertile river valleys and orchard-covered hills of Šumadija, Serbia gives way to mountains rich in canyons, gorges and caves, as well as well-preserved forests.
Serbia’s beautiful national parks, rivers and lakes are the perfect location for an active outdoor holiday – from hunting and fishing to extreme sports.
Serbia Cultural, Historical Heritage and Prehistoric Archaeological sites are its legacy with many medieval churches and monasteries, some are enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
the most-visited tourist destinations are the cities of Belgrade and Novi Sad, the mountains of Kopaonik and Zlatibor and the spa towns of Vrnjačka Banja and Sokobanja.
Package is quoted per person, in Euro and includes:
- Airline Ticket on Air Serbia. Direct on E Class (subject to Availability)
- All Airport Taxes
- 04-night accommodation at the 4-star Prag Hotel or Queen’s Astoria Hotel or Similar Hotels
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Day 2: Half Day Guided Tour of BELGRADE CITY
- Day 3: Full Day Guided Tour of PANONIA WONDERLAND
- Day 3: Wine tasting in Sremski Karlovci
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car, Skoda Octavia
- 5-Day Insurance
- Validity: till March 31st 2019
|1,085 €||1,158 €|
- Prices are subject to change according to Class Availability at the time of booking, in addition to Taxes.
- Prices are subject to change according to the Exchange Rate Fluctuation Euro/USD.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
DAY 1: Arrival at Belgrade’s airport Nikola Tesla. Transfer to hotel.
Free time at leisure. Stroll along its lively streets to get acquainted with Belgrade’s cultural and historical wealth; learn its legendary reputation of fantastic host in remarkable world- class restaurants. Visit its shops or simply enjoy a cup of coffee in some of the best cafes. Overnight in Belgrade.
Day 2: Full Day Guided Sightseeing in Belgrade.
Belgrade, an ancient city with a charming mix of medieval and modern architecture. Belgrade’s panoramic tour: know the most important city sights. During panoramic sightseeing we will see,
- building of Government of Serbia,
- Saint Sava Temple – second largest Orthodox churches in the world;
- Parliament building,
- Saint Marks church,
- Republic and Terazije square.
- Afterwards, walk through city center – the pedestrian street of Prince Mihailo and see the mixture of main European architectural styles and feel the atmosphere of the Belgrade promenade in combination with the stylish and cozy coffee shops, restaurants and modern shops.
- Visit famous Kalemegdan fortress, unique museum of Belgrade history: remains of the ancient Roman city of Singidunum, Upper town, Roman well, Military Museum and Kalemegdan park – the main city park with many sculptures and monuments of eminent Serbs.
- In medieval fortress we will see: “Ficirbeir” – viewpoint from which most scenic photos of Belgrade are made, Zindan gate, Ruzica Church and the Saint Petka Chapel, built over the famous miraculous water spring and symbol of Belgrade ‘’Pobednik’’ – Victor monument.
- Head towards the 19th Century Belgrade. Admire the Orthodox Cathedral which hosts valuable treasures representing the icons from 18th – 20th century, Princess Ljubica’s Mansion – typical Balkan architectural style building – which is today a museum where the 19th century Serbian history is exhibited.
Free time in the afternoon. Overnight in Belgrade
Day 3: Full Day PANONIA WONDERLAND
- Journey to Novi Sad, the 2nd largest city in Serbia.
- The heart of Novi Sad is the wide open space of Liberty square, surrounded by late 19th century buildings. Admire the Catholic Church of Holy Mary built in neogothic style; National Theater which was the center of Serbian culture during the Austro – Hungarian rule.
- Wonder trough the oldest streets of Novi Sad – Pašićeva, Zmaj Jovina and Dunavska street, which leads you to the oasis of peace and quietness in the preserved piece of nature “Dunavski Park”.
- Walk to the Petrovaradin fortress, Novi Sad’ symbol, situated on the bank of Danube river referred to as “The Gibraltar of Danube’’. From atop, witness Novi Sad magnificent scenery and Fruska Gora mountain.
- Discover the charming town of Sremski Karlovci, the spiritual and cultural center of Serbs during Austria-Hungary reign. Stroll through its baroque city center and enjoy architectural marvels: Patriarchal Residence, Orthodox Saint Nicholas Church, First Serbian grammar school, Roman Church of Holy Trinity, Four Lions’ Fountain, Chapel of Peace.
- Local wine cellars are part of centuries old wine tradition of this geographical region. Its tasty wines are hiding stories waiting to be told and hedonic sips to be relished during degustation time.
- Visit Krušedol medieval monastery, admire its ancient frescoes and paintings.
Evening return to Belgrade. Overnight in Belgrade.
Day 4: At Leisure
Day 5: At Leisure. Transfer to Airport.
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Republic Square, Trg republike, Belgrade, Serbia
- Belgrade Fortress, Belgrade, Serbia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Sremski Karlovci, Serbia