- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Civil Wedding in Istanbul 5D4N
“Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love….To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; …And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.” (Gibran Khalil Gibran, The Prophet)
After Love, discover the hidden gems of Istanbul…
Standard Wedding Package is quoted Per Couple, in USD and includes:
- 04-Night accommodation in a double room at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Breakfast
- Round Trip transfer: Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Transfer Hotel / Hospital / Hotel (for the blood tests)
- Transfer Hotel / City Hall / Hotel, Wedding Hall, witnesses
- All required documents and related expenses:
- Blood Test Samples and Medical Report
- Translations by a sworn translator, Registration at the Lebanese consulate
- Legalization and certification from the Turkish Ministry of foreign affairs
- Civil wedding registration, International Certificate of the Civil Wedding
- Expert assistance and facilitation
|Star||Hotel Name||Price per Couple||Hotel Ranking (Trip Advisor)|
|4||Tulip Pera||$ 1,361||#635 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
|4||Green Park Hotel Taksim||$ 1,477||#1,528 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
|5||Occidental Taksim Hotel||$ 1,569||#92 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
|5||Nippon Hotel Taksim||$ 1,569||#346 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
|5||Point Hotel||$ 1,719||#385 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
|5||The Marmara Hotel||$ 1,938||#1,291 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
|5||Grand Hyatt||$ 1,938||#204 of 2,290 Hotels in Istanbul|
- Fares are subject to change according to Availability at the Time of Booking.
- Our representative in Turkey will send the civil wedding license / carnet through a diplomatic pouch. The couple will be informed of the reference number in order to register the marriage in Lebanon, at the Ministry of Interior.
- It is crucial to note that the Civil ceremony may only be held on weekdays. (Saturdays, Sundays are excluded).
- The ‘Process’ and ceremony will take place during the day.
- For Alternative hotels, please contact us.
LEBANESE NATIONALS: The Only required Documents from Bride & Groom to-be are:
- “IKHRAJ KAID FARDI” (individual extract) to be duly stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Lebanon (i.e. must carry the “Cedar stamp” on its back and must be new i.e. 3-months old.
- 6 recent photos 3.5 X 4.5 cm.
- Passport (with a minimum 6-month validity).
- Divorce or widow papers – if applicable.
Note: Above documents Must be sent one week before the arrival date for: a) verification b) appointment c) booking the wedding hall d) other.
OUR AGENT’s TASKS IN ISTANBUL:
- Our representative must receive the couple’s documents one week prior to arrival.
- Their Tasks will be to:
- Marriage petition to be filed at the Municipality (Belediye), called “Evlenme Beyannamesi” in Turkish.
- Passport and/or birth certificate translated in Turkish language by relevant authorities (certified notary in Turkey).
- Health certificate must be taken from a State medical institution in Turkey (“Saglik Ocagi” or “Devlet Hastanesi”).
- Certificate of Celibacy (i.e. certificate of capacity to marry which states if a person is single, divorced, or widow) translated and notarized; issued by the Lebanese Consulate in Istanbul. Then certified by the Governor of Istanbul (Istanbul Valiligi).
- The hotel where the couple is staying will provide An official booking confirmation with the exact duration of stay.
- Transfers: Hotel / Hospital (for the blood test) / Hotel; and Hotel / City Hall / Hotel.
MARRIAGE RULES IN TURKEY, TO KNOW:
- Civil Marriage is legal in Turkey. And, it is possible to have any religious ceremony.
- Persons with mental illnesses are not allowed to get married in Turkey.
- A person must be of 18 years of age to be able to get married.
- Marriage between close relatives is prohibited.
- Married women whose marriage has been dissolved cannot marry before the expiration of 300 days (9 months) from the date of dissolution. The divorce decree may also state a waiting period within which the spouse may not remarry.
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding. Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Ortaköy, Bosphorus Bridge, Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey