- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Doha, Discovery Tour 5D4N
Post Covid: Travel requirements are continuously being updated, and may change till the day of travel or arrival date (as in: Visa, City lockdown, etc.)
Some governments or states or cities are implementing shelter-in-place orders restricting travel, access to public places (e.g. cafes, bars, restaurants, sites) and transient lodging.
Therefore some hotels are required to close for a period of time; or are finding prudent to temporarily close to public.
Consequently, with the ongoing growing concerns about the impact of the Covid pandemic and the resulting uncertainties in the immediate future, Some Hotels (if open) are continuously changing their Rates.
The Occupancy Ratio and Price List are constantly fluctuating and hence it is hard to preset a fixed rate.
Hence prices are on Request Basis.
Please tell us what your needs are e.g. Hotel Category (5-star, 4-star, 3-star), Hotel Location, Number of Nights, other; and we shall send you the package that suits you best.
We are an email away and happy to help.
- Prices are on request and subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- For other Alternative Hotels and Tours, please contact us.
Impressively modern, it’s also a place with traditional Arab souks, easy access to the Arabian desert, and gorgeous beaches.
Doha vacation is a Dune-bashing drives into the desert; or splashing out in style inside vast malls and seaside strolling in the shadow of glitzy skyscrapers..
Just off the coast of the Qatari capital lies a whole different proposition.
The aptly named, crescent-shaped Banana Island is a luxury island resort. It has become a top destination for luxury-seeking vacationers.
Package is quoted in USD per person and includes:
4N at the hotel of your choice
Bed & Breakfast Basis
Round Trip Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport with Meet & Greet
Package Excludes Airline Ticket
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The Pearl Island
- The Pearl Monument
- Doha Corniche Promenade
- National Museum of Qatar (designed by Jean Nouvel in the form of a “desert rose.” Impressive building & art collection).
- Museum of Islamic Art (beautiful building designed by I.M. Pei)
- Mshreib Museums
- Al Koot Fort
- Grand Mosque
- Church of our Lady of The Rosary
- Souq Waqif
- Aspire Park
- Aspire Tower
- Tornado Tower
- Barzan Towers
- National Library
- Katara Cultural Village (waterfront, great place to stroll, with cafes, restaurants)
- Katara Beach
- Dune Bashing (trained driver takes you out in the sand dunes for a thrilling ride)
- Khor Al Adaid (actually an inlet of the Persian Gulf, albeit just an hour from Doha),
- Banana Island (operated by Thailand-based Anantara, the resort can be reached via catamaran setting off from Dhow Harbour (just by the spectacular Museum of Islamic Arts) or by private yacht. If you belong in the first category, you’ll be greeted with warm smiles as you board the luxury ferry where you’ll be offered Arabian coffee, dates and water. Some 20 minutes later, the sound of beating drums will welcome you onto the 13-acre island — and usher you into a world of total relaxation. Big on comfort and lavishness, the resort strikes a great, Maldives-like first impression — think golden sands, palm-thatched roofs and opulent rooms overlooking turquoise waters.
- Angry Birds World Qatar
- MIA Park
- New Salata Park
- Al Wakrah Public Garden
- Al Shaqab Equestrian Center (vast performance arenas, state-of-the-art stables, medical facilities).
WEATHER IN DOHA
|December to March||April||May to September||October|
|the best||tolerable||Not recommended
average highs are over 100
- The Pearl, Doha, Qatar
- National Museum of Qatar, Museum Park Street, Doha, Qatar
- Museum of Islamic Art, Doha, Qatar
- Grand Mosque, Al Qasr Street, Doha, Qatar
- Aspire Tower, Doha, Qatar
- Katara Cultural Village, Doha, Qatar
- khor al udaid, In Land Sea Off Road, Qatar
- Banana Island, Qatar