- 9 Days 8 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Italy: Eat, Travel & Love 9D8N
Italy a living museum and UNESCO World Heritages Sites are abundant here.
Tuscany hosts innumerable astounding UNESCO World Heritage Sites… Florence and the ancient Signoria dei Medici is the preeminent cradle of culture and art; Duomo, Giotto’s Bell Tower; Santa Maria Novella; Palazzo Vecchio, and the Uffizi Gallery, Arno River and Ponte Vecchio… San Gimignano, a Medieval town characterized by its “tower homes” (UNESCO Site); and countless other Tuscan particularities, the Orcia Valley (UNESCO) legendary for of its fields and stunning landscapes that have inspired many Renaissance artists….
Tour Highlight: VENICE, FLORENCE, NAPLES, ROME
Package is quoted in EURO per person and includes:
- 2-Night accommodation in VENICE at the hotel of your choice
- 2-Night accommodation in FLORENCE at the hotel of your choice
- 2-Night accommodation in NAPLES at the hotel of your choice
- 2-Night accommodation in ROME at the hotel of your choice
- Hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Day 1: Private transfer from Venice airport to the hotel, including meet & greet service
- Day 2: Multilingual collective excursion “Bacaro tour”, including professional guide, wine and food tastings in different traditional taverns
- Day 3: Private transfer from hotel to Venice railway station, transfer by train (2nd class, high speed) Venice-Florence
- Day 4: Multilingual collective cooking lesson “From the market to the table” including All necessary ingredients; lunch based on your hand -made courses (drinks included); participation certificate; visit to the Central market of Florence with a local chef; 4 hours cooking lesson
- Day 5: Transfer by train (2nd class, high speed) Florence-Naples
- Day 6: Multilingual collective tour “Pizza lesson” including Neapolitan coffee, historical mentions and introduction to Neapolitan pizza, selection of ingredients, preparation and cooking of your own pizza, tasting with beer/wine/soft drinks included
- Day 7: Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) Naples-Rome; private transfer from Rome railway station to the hotel
- Day 8: Multilingual collective tour “Rome food tour” including professional chef, visit of the local market, typical product tasting, lunch
- Day 9: Private transfer from hotel to Rome airport
- Tour starts in Venice, ends in Rome.
- Drinks with meals; Pompei entrance fees = € 15,00 per person; and Tips
- Airline Ticket.
|No. Nights||City||3-STAR HOTELS OR SIMILAR||Periods||Double||Single||Triple|
|2||Venice||Carlton Capri||08Feb – 30Apr||€ 1,371||€ 1,806||€ 1,235|
|2||Florence||Hotel Corona d’Italia||01Jul – 31Aug|
|2||Naples||Hotel Cristina||01May – 30Jun||€ 1,396||€ 1,844||€ 1,259|
|2||Rome||Hotel California||01Sep – 31Oct|
|No. Nights||City||4-STAR HOTELS OR SIMILAR||Periods||Double||Single||Triple|
|2||Venice||Carlton on the Grand Canal||08Feb – 30Apr||€ 1,579||€ 2,274||€ 1,418|
|2||Florence||Grand Hotel Adriatico||01Jul – 31Aug|
|2||Naples||Hotel Royal Continental||01May – 30Jun||€ 1,629||€ 2,407||€ 1,464|
|2||Rome||Hotel Ariston||01Sep – 31Oct|
|No. Nights||City||5-STAR HOTELS OR SIMILAR||Periods||Double||Single||Triple|
|2||Venice||Metropole Venezia||08Feb – 30Apr||€ 2,146||€ 3,398||€ 1,987|
|2||Florence||Hotel Montebello Splendid||01Jul – 31Aug|
|2||Naples||Grand Hotel Vesuvio||01May – 30Jun||€ 2,173||€ 3,453||€ 2,013|
|2||Rome||Palazzo Montemartini||01Sep – 31Oct|
- City Taxes must be paid directly at the Hotel.
- Fare are subject to change according to Availability.
Day 1: VENICE
Arrival at Venice airport. Private transfer to hotel. Accommodation in your room. Free time at leisure.
Recommendation: Visit the city from the water on board of a Gondola and discover Venice’s Canals. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: VENICE
- Breakfast, free time. Recommendation: walking tour and discover its historical places:
- St. Marco Square, Ducal Palace (outside), Rialto bridge.
- In the afternoon, join a food tour across typical taverns called “Bacari”. Venice’s charm is intertwined with its tasteful traditional food specialties, an abundance of fish dishes and fresh vegetables. Discover with the local tour guide the street food of Venice, stop in different “bacari”, taste the traditional “cicchetti” with a glass of wine. Feel like a true Venetian. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: VENICE – FLORENCE
- Breakfast, private transfer by water taxi to Venice railway station.
- Train ride (2nd class ticket, high speed) to Florence, “the Cradle of Renaissance”. Accommodation in hotel.
- Free time. Florence gave birth to many men who profoundly influenced human history in every field. From knowledge to art, literature to philosophy. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: FLORENCE
- Breakfast, learn how to cook like an Italian, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence.
- Visit the central food market with your chef who will help you choose the best ingredients. Learn tips and techniques to concoct a full Italian meal on your own. Prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert during the four-hour lesson. Learn how to make fresh pasta from row ingredients, the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ and dessert! Eat what you cooked with a local wine. Return to the departure place in the centre of Florence.
- In the afternoon, free time at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: FLORENCE – NAPLES
- Breakfast, independent transfer from hotel to railway station.
- Train ride (2nd class ticket, high speed) to Naples.
- In the afternoon, free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: NAPLES
- Breakfast, join a pizza cooking class. Naples is culture, history, tradition and Enjoy Napoli street food. Learn all the secrets of pizza preparation and this in one of the oldest pizzerias in Naples, founded in 1923, renowned for its famous “cart-wheel” pizza.
- Our chefs will be happy to introduce you to the history of these celebrated Italian creations!
- Put on the white apron, all the raw materials will be illustrated and explained. Learn how to make tender, flexible yeast dough that stretches to almost paper thinness, and even the trick for a flavorful, yet light tomato sauce. With the pizzaiolo, you’ll make your very own pizza, you’ll stretch it, sauce it, bake it, slice it.
- Serve it with Campania wine. In the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: NAPLES – ROME
- Breakfast, independent transfer from hotel to Naples railway station.
- Train ride (2nd class ticket, high speed) to the Eternal City of Rome.
- Upon arrival, private car transfer and accommodation at the hotel.
- In the afternoon, free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: ROME
- Breakfast then enjoy an exclusive food tour. Wander around the streets of the picturesque area of Trastevere, in the heart of Rome, together with a professional chef, who will share secrets and suggestions on Italian cuisine and Roman traditions.
- Taste delicious delicacies in local shops whilst exploring Rome history and culture. Lunch in an exclusive spot in the city centre, based on fresh handmade pasta prepared by a professional chef. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: ROME and return Home.
Breakfast, private transfer from hotel to Rome airport.
SOME OF THE SITES WORTH EXPLORING PER CITY
|VENICE: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|St. Mark’s Basilica
St Mark’s Campanile
|Ponte di Rialto (Rialto Bridge)
|Murano island||Peggy Guggenheim Collection
|Santa Maria dei Miracoli
|Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square)||Scuola Grande di San Rocco||Burano island||Gallerie dell’Accademia||Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari|
|Palazzo Ducale (Doge’s Palace)
|Torcello island||The Arsenal and the Museum of Naval History||Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute|
|Canale Grande (Grand Canal)||Palazzo Rezzonico||Lido||Bridge of Sighs||Museo Correr|
|NAPLES: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Royal Palace of Naples||Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta||Castel Nuovo||Mount Vesuvius||Cave of the Sibyl|
|Naples National Archaeological Museum||Santa Restituta||Ovo Castle||Pompeii||Piscina Mirabilis
|Naples Underground||Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo||Parco Archeologico di Ercolano||Herculaneum||Marine Protected Area Gaiola Underwater Park|
|Underwater Archaeological Park of Baia||Basilica Reale Pontificia San Francesco da Paola||Complesso archeologico delle Terme di Baia||Phlegraean Fields||Piazza del Municipio|
In ancient times, Naples was called the “city of the seven castles” because it was the only city in the world that boasted seven castles within its boundaries: 1) Castel dell’Ovo, 2) Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino),
3) Castel Sant’Elmo, 4) Castel Capuano, 5) Castello del Carmine, 6) Castello di Nisida and 7) Forte di Vigliena. These castles were located in such a way as to provide powerful defense to the Gulf of Naples from naval attacks.
|FLORENCE: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore||Piazza della Signoria||Basilica of Santa Maria Novella||Brunelleschi’s dome||Museo di Palazzo Davanzati|
|Uffizi Gallery||Palazzo Vecchio||Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence||Cappelle Medicee||Ponte Vecchio|
|Palatine Gallery||Pitti Palace||Basilica di San Lorenzo||Laurentian Medici Library||The Boboli Gardens|
|Accademia Gallery||Strozzi Palace||Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence||The Baptistery of St. John||Grotta del Buontalenti|
|Walking tour & monuments: Piazza Della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, Duomo, Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets.|
|ROME: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Colosseum||Pantheon||Piazza Navona||Castel Sant’Angelo||Villa Borghese|
|St. Peter’s Basilica
St. Peter’s Square
|Trevi Fountain||Piazza del Popolo||Palatine Hill||Villa d’Este|
|Sistine Chapel||Fiumi Fountain||Piazza Venezia||Baths of Caracalla||Hadrian’s Villa|
|Vatican Museum||Spanish Steps||Piazza di Spagna||Altar of the Fatherland||Villa Medici|
|Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore||Via Veneto
Via del Corso
|Piazza Venezia||Domus Aurea||Pincio Promenade|
|Basilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura||Roman Forum||Quirinal Palace||Trajan’s Column
|Arch of Constantine||Circus Maximus||Palazzo Barberini||St. Angelo Bridge||National Roman Museum, Baths of Diocletian|
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Check Travel Restrictions: Countries or State governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. For up-to-date information and travel guidance, check or follow the Office of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Health; or Bureau of Consular Affairs; or Ministry of Interior; or Embassies; State, Local, Territorial Government Travel restrictions; and Airlines Websites.
Customers’ Responsibilities during Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport, Post-Flight and Confinement upon Arrival. Some Destinations and Airlines may require but NOT limited to: 1) a negative RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, Antigen or TMA tests from authorized accredited laboratories taken within 72 or 96 hours; 2) Special travel certificates; 3) Sworn statement 4) Passenger Locator Form; 5) Travel Certificate and/or other Health Documentation; 6) download a “Covid” smart App and/or Tracking App; 7) Other requirements, if any.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding.
Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.