- 8 Days 7 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Italy, Scenic Tour 8D7N – Upon Request
Italy a living museum and UNESCO World Heritages Sites are abundant here. “Rome is the result of 3000 years of ad hoc urban development, Rome’s cityscape is an exhilarating sight. Ancient icons such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon recall the city’s golden age as caput mundi (capital of the world), while monumental basilicas tell of its history as seat of the Catholic Church. Lording it over the skyline, St Peter’s Basilica towers over the Vatican, testifying to the ambition of Rome’s Renaissance popes and the genius of its game-changing architects. Elsewhere, ornate piazzas and showy fountains add a baroque flourish to the city’s captivating streets”.
Tortuous roads wind their way through hills covered in olive trees and lemon groves, passing through sleepy villages and tiny fishing ports. There are magnificent views at every turn. Amalfi Coast is a vertical landscape, in short, characterized by a picturesque labyrinth of stairways and narrow alleys, connecting the two main elements of this landscape: the mountains and the sea….it is one of the most beautiful road in Italy. Following the natural course of the coastline, the route is full of curves, nestled between the rock and the sea cliffs. There are 13 towns spreading across a strip of land kissed by the sun and declared by UNESCO “World Heritage Site.
… Florence and the ancient Signoria dei Medici is the preeminent cradle of culture and art; Duomo, Giotto’s Bell Tower; Santa Maria Novella; Palazzo Vecchio, and the Uffizi Gallery, Arno River and Ponte Vecchio…
Package is quoted in EURO Per Person and includes:
- 3-Night accommodation in ROME at the hotel of your choice
- 2-Night accommodation in SORRENTO at the hotel of your choice
- 2-Night accommodation in FLORENCE at the hotel of your choice
- Bed and Breakfast basis in Standard Rooms
- Day 1: Private transfer from airport to Hotel
- Day 2: Free Day in Rome at Leisure
- Day 3: Half day multilingual collective Guided Tour “Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine hill” including skip the line entrance tickets at the Colosseum and archaeological area.
- Day 4: Private transfer from hotel to Rome railway station. Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) Rome-Naples. Private transfer from Naples railway station to hotel in Sorrento.
- Day 5: Free Day in Sorrento at Leisure
- Day 6: Private transfer from hotel in Sorrento to Naples railway station. Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) Naples-Florence.
- Day 7: multilingual collective “Florence city Tour”, including professional guide.
- Day 8: Private transfer from hotel to Florence airport
- Tour starts in Rome, ends in Florence.
- Drinks with meals; entrance tickets if not specifically mentioned; and Tips
- Airline Ticket.
The package price is on request basis. Please note that it is subject to Itinerary Change by the Service Provider and/or could be tailor-made on private basis.
|No. Night||City||3-Star Hotel|
|2||Sorrento||Hotel Palazzo Abagnale|
|2||Florence||Hotel Corona d’Italia|
|No. Night||City||4-Star Hotel|
|2||Sorrento||Hotel Antiche Mura|
|2||Florence||Grand Hotel Adriatico|
|No. Night||City||5-star Category|
|3||Rome||5* Palazzo Montemartini|
|2||Sorrento||5* Hotel Parco dei Principi|
|2||Florence||5* Hotel Montebello Splendid|
- City Taxes must be paid directly at the Hotel.
- Fare are subject to change according to Availability.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
Day 1: ROME
Arrival at Rome airport, private transfer to hotel and check-in. Afternoon free time at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: ROME – VATICAN CITY
“Rome, the Eternal City, is the spiritual and physical seat of the Roman Catholic Church, and the site of major pinnacles of artistic heritage and intellectual achievement”.
- Recommendation: A guided excursion to visit the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and Peter’s Basilica without queue. At the museum, visit one of the most important art collection in the world. Admire the beautiful spiral stairway, gallery of tapestries, geographical maps, before reaching the famous Sistine Chapel and the stunning Basilica!
Afternoon, free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: ROME – ARCHAEOLOGICAL ROME
Rome is a strong mix of haunting ruins, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life, Italy’s hot-blooded capital is one of the world’s most romantic and charismatic cities”.
“Few cities can rival Rome’s astonishing artistic heritage. Throughout history, the city has starred in the great upheavals of Western art, drawing top artists and inspiring them to push the boundaries of creative achievement. The result is a city awash with priceless treasures. Ancient statues adorn world-class museums; Byzantine mosaics and Renaissance frescoes dazzle in art-rich churches; baroque facades flank medieval piazzas. Stroll through the centre and without even trying you’ll come across masterpieces by the titans of European art – sculptures by Michelangelo, paintings by Caravaggio, frescoes by Raphael and fountains by Bernini”.
- Proceed to the Archaeological Area for a complete guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Access the Palatine Hill (no line) and discover the hill where Rome was founded.
- Reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world. The Amphitheatre created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with bloody shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the most fascinating landmark of the City.
- Then, walk the original path of Ancient Rome along Via Sacra and contemplate the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina; the ancient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: ROME – SORRENTO
- Breakfast, then private transfer to Rome railway station.
- Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) to Naples.
- Upon arrival, private transfer to Sorrento.
- Accommodation at the hotel. Free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: AMALFI COAST
- Recommendation: Drive along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast and surrounding area, discovering the picturesque towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Known for its unique architecture, Positano is considered today one of the most beautiful stretches of Italy’s coastline.
- Journey through the wonderful villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini. Pause in Amalfi to discover the history of this ancient Maritime Republic. Last stop will be Ravello. Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: SORRENTO – FLORENCE
- Breakfast, then private transfer from the hotel in Sorrento to Naples railway station.
- Transfer by train (2nd class ticket, high speed) to Florence.
- Upon arrival, independent transfer to hotel.
- Free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: FLORENCE
Breakfast. Morning free at leisure.
- In the afternoon, a 2-hour guided tour to discover Florence. Walk along the streets of this incredible city, known as the “Cradle of Renaissance”. The tour starts with the visit of Piazza della Repubblica, then Piazza del Duomo,
- Piazza della Signoria to contemplate David – the masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture, created in marble by the Italian artist Michelangelo.
- Cross Piazzale Uffizi and Ponte Vecchio to reach the nice area of Oltrarno.
- At the end of the tour, enjoy an authentic Italian ice-cream in a real parlor.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Florence and come back home
Breakfast then private transfer to Florence airport.
SITES TO SEE – KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
|FLORENCE: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore||Piazza della Signoria||Basilica of Santa Maria Novella||Brunelleschi’s dome||Museo di Palazzo Davanzati|
|Uffizi Gallery||Palazzo Vecchio||Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence||Cappelle Medicee||Ponte Vecchio|
|Palatine Gallery||Pitti Palace||Basilica di San Lorenzo||Laurentian Medici Library||The Boboli Gardens|
|Accademia Gallery||Strozzi Palace||Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence||The Baptistery of St. John||Grotta del Buontalenti|
|Walking tour & monuments: Piazza Della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, Duomo, Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets.|
|ROME: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Colosseum||Pantheon||Piazza Navona||Castel Sant’Angelo||Villa Borghese|
|St. Peter’s Basilica
St. Peter’s Square
|Trevi Fountain||Piazza del Popolo||Palatine Hill||Villa d’Este|
|Sistine Chapel||Fiumi Fountain||Piazza Venezia||Baths of Caracalla||Hadrian’s Villa|
|Vatican Museum||Spanish Steps||Piazza di Spagna||Altar of the Fatherland||Villa Medici|
|Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore||Via Veneto
Via del Corso
|Piazza Venezia||Domus Aurea||Pincio Promenade|
|Basilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura||Roman Forum||Quirinal Palace||Trajan’s Column
|Arch of Constantine||Circus Maximus||Palazzo Barberini||St. Angelo Bridge||National Roman Museum, Baths of Diocletian|
|SORRENTO: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Piazza Tasso||Via Marina Piccola||Chiostro di San Francesco||Villa Comunale
|Vallone dei Mulini||Via Marina Grande||Cathedral of Saints Philip and James||City Walls