- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Limassol, the Dawn of Summer is Here
There is more to Cyprus than Vision of Sand, Blue Sky & Turquoise waters.
Explore Cyprus from Archeological Sites, Culture, to Blue Flag Beaches. Cyprus has everything to offer to all…
Package is quoted per person in EURO and includes:
- 03 or 04 or 05-Night accommodation in 3 or 4 or 5-star hotels of your choice in LIMASSOL
- (Minimum stay applies depending on hotels)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Private Transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport.
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
- Elias Beach Hotel
- Mediterranean Beach Hotel
- Poseidonia Hotel
- Royal Apollonia Beach
- Amathus Beach Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Grand Resort
- St Raphael
|To quote this package, Just drop us an email. Will be happy to help.|
- Fares are subject to change according to Availability at the Time of Booking;
- For other Alternative Hotels and Tours, please contact us.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Limassol (Lemesos) is a 5.000-year settlement; and has developed into a 21st century city.
|LIMASSOL, SITES TO SEE||Beaches|
|Limassol Old Town||Limassol Castle||Kykkos Monastery
(74km north of Limassol)
(20km west of Limassol)
|Lady’s Mile Beach|
|Limassol Castle & Medieval Museum||Limassol Marina||Pedoulas Village
(54km north of Limassol)
(43km west of Limassol)
(Agora, Temple of Aphrodite, Byzantine basilica)
|Kolossi Castle||Lanitis Art Foundation||Holy Monastery of St. Nicholas of the Cats
(16km southwest of Limassol)
|Limassol Cathedral||Limassol Municipal Gardens||Fasouri Watermania||Platres, high up in the Troodos Massif: 35km north of Limassol.
*Village of Foini.
*Village of Pouziaris
|Sanctuary of Apollo
(23km west of Limassol)
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Post Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents. Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Grand Resort Hotel & Spa, Amathountos, Pareklisia, Cyprus
- St Raphael Resort, Amathountos Avenue, Pyrgos, Cyprus
- The Royal Apollonia, Georgiou 'A, Limassol, Cyprus
- crowne plaza near Limassol, Cyprus
- Mediterranean Beach Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus
- Poseidonia Beach Hotel, Agios Tychon, Cyprus
- Ajax Hotel, Γεωργίου Νεοφύτου, Mesa Geitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
- Pefkos Hotel, Misiaouli & Kavazoglou, Limassol, Cyprus