- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Madrid, Family Fun Escapade 5D4N (Upon Request)
“No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this city really knows how to live. Few cities boast an artistic pedigree quite as pure as Madrid’s: many art lovers return here again and again. For centuries, Spanish royals showered praise and riches upon the finest artists of the day, from home-grown talents such as Goya and Velázquez to Flemish and Italian greats. Masterpieces by these and other Spanish painters such as Picasso, Dalí and Miró now adorn the walls of the city’s world-class galleries. Three in particular are giants – the Museo del Prado, Centro de Arte Reina Sofía and Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza – but in Madrid these are merely good places to start.
Madrid’s Architectural history provides a glorious backdrop to city life, from medieval mansions and royal palaces to the unimagined angles of Spanish contemporary architecture, ….
This Package is tailor-made and hence price is on request basis. If interested, will be happy to quote it for you. Just drop us an email.
We have Packages that cover the whole of Spain.
Day 1: MADRID: Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel for an overnight.
Day 2: MADRID HOP ON HOP OFF + BERNABEU STADIUM TOUR.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today, enjoy Madrid Hop on Hop off and Bernabeu Stadium Tour.
- Hop-On Hop-Off double-deck buses! One ticket, commentaries in 14 languages via headphones audio system; city map; discount vouchers in various shops and restaurants. Frequency, depending on the season: approximately from 7 to 15 minutes.
Route nº 1 (Blue color): about 80 minutes
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green color): about 65 minutes
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
- Bernabeu Stadium Tour: Relive more than a 100-year of Real Madrid history, one of the world’s best football teams.
Admire the stadium by being on the pitch itself. Visitors will have access: 1) to the panoramic view from the Stadium’s upper level accessed through one of the four towers. 2) Walk the perimeter of the very pitch. 3) hold some of the most coveted trophies. 4) Check the Presidential Box – the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests – reserved for you today. 5) Enter the Trophy room, admire this worldly collection. 6) Discover players’ dressing rooms. 7) Shop at the official store.
Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: MADRID – TOLEDO, FLY ZIP LINE – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy Toledo on your own pace and Fly Toledo Zip.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the meeting point for this tour.
- Located 70 km away from Madrid. TOLEDO is one of the oldest towns in Europe; the impressive Imperial city-museum of Toledo “World Heritage City” is called the “City of the Three Cultures” where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Its artistic beauty and buildings represent almost all the periods in the history (Arab, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style). It was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco
- In Toledo, wander around at your pace. Toledo’s map; sandwich & soft drink are offered.
- Enjoy a one-hour guided walking tour in Toledo; fly on FLY TOLEDO ZIP LINE, a unique experience over Tajo River.
- The longest urban zip line in Europe: 180 meters.
- It conforms to the highest safety standards. The Zip-line’s steel wire is designed to hold several tons.
- In order to provide maximum comfort, FLY TOLEDO uses state-of-the-art security technology: a self-regulating Magnetic Braking System: ZIPSTOP.
- Upon arrival, each user will be fitted with their own harness, helmet and pulley.
- Get your own GoPro video (optional).
- Digital picture courtesy by our representative office.
- FLY TOLEDO includes accident insurance for users and civil liability insurance in accordance with current regulations.
- The installation has Certification in accordance with the European Safety Standard UNE-EN 15567-1: 2009, so that it is guaranteed that FLY TOLEDO complies with the highest safety standards, in accordance with European safety regulations and is periodically reviewed by an External Certifier company.
P.S. Children under 6 years old are not allowed.
Back to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 4: MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will enjoy our Segway tour. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the meeting point for this tour.
- Madrid with a “Tapa” (150-minute tour). Tour the center of Madrid and its historical monuments.
- You can visit the Mercado de San Miguel, Madrid’s most famous markets; taste a traditional tapa. Located near the Plaza Mayor, it retains its original iron structure which shelters gourmet foods…
- From the Plaza de Isabel II to the Royal Palace, the largest in Western Europe.
- Discover a true Egyptian temple, Debod. Stroll through the Plaza de España, Plaza de la Villa, Church of Santiago and the Plaza Mayor. Admire Plaza de Oriente, with views of the Palace and the Royal Theater. Access to the Puerta del Sol, a legendary place for the locals splashed with good humor and fun.
P.S. Children under 9 years old or 1,35 meters are not allowed.
Afternoon free. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 5: MADRID: Breakfast. Transfer to airport.
|MADRID: SOME SITES TO SEE||Almudena Cathedral|
|Royal Palace||National Library||Plaza Mayor||Plaza de Colón
|Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid|
|Museo Nacional Del Prado||Puerta del Sol||Plaza de Cibeles||Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas||Campo del Moro|
|Royal Palace of El Pardo||Puerta de Alcalá||Plaza de España||Barrio de La Latina
|Market of San Miguel
|Palacio de Cristal del Retiro||Puerta de Toledo||Plaza de Oriente||Gran Vía||Neptune Fountain|
|El Retiro Park||Basilica of San Francisco el Grande, Madrid||Plaza de la Villa||Royal Seat of San Lorenzo de El Escorial||National Archaeological Museum|
FACTS ABOUT MADRID
- Madrid was created around the year of 860 A.C.
- It has been the capital of Spain since the 17th
- According to FIFA, Real Madrid FC is the world’s most successful football club of the 20th
- Madrid is one of the greenest cities in Europe.
- It has more cloudless days than virtually any other city in Europe.
- The official symbol of Madrid is a bear rearing up on its hind legs feasting on berries from the madroño tree.
- Madrid is the third (3rd) largest city in the EU, after London and Berlin.
- It’s the highest capital city in Europe.
- The name Madrid comes from the Arabic “magerit” which means ‘place of many streams’.
- It is home to the Warner Brothers Movie World which is Spain’s own kind of Disney World.
- It is known for its Prado Museum. Museo del Prado.
- It is famous for its Calamari Sandwiches.
- Madrid houses the Oldest Restaurant in the World: Sobrino de Botín.
- Madrid has the Biggest Zara in the world, on Paseo de la Castellana.
- Madrid, Spain
- Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
- Toledo, Spain