- 5 Days 4 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Madrid Seductive Break
“No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this city really knows how to live. Few cities boast an artistic pedigree quite as pure as Madrid’s: many art lovers return here again and again. For centuries, Spanish royals showered praise and riches upon the finest artists of the day, from home-grown talents such as Goya and Velázquez to Flemish and Italian greats. Masterpieces by these and other Spanish painters such as Picasso, Dalí and Miró now adorn the walls of the city’s world-class galleries. Three in particular are giants – the Museo del Prado, Centro de Arte Reina Sofía and Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza – but in Madrid these are merely good places to start.
Madrid’s Architectural history provides a glorious backdrop to city life, from medieval mansions and royal palaces to the unimagined angles of Spanish contemporary architecture, ….”
Package is quoted per person in EURO and Includes:
- Airline Ticket on MEA on V Class, or Via – Indirect flight (subject to Availability)
- All Airport Taxes
- 04 Nights accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- All tours by air-conditioned deluxe coach
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Guided tours as per the itinerary
- Validity till Oct 2019
- Daily Departure from MADRID – ending in MADRID, City Tax Not Included. Tour Code: Cod. MAD4
|Hotel Rating||Hotel Names Or Similar||Double||Single|
|Tourist||Mayorazgo Hotel||€ 867||€ 1,152|
|Class A||Courtyard Marriott Madrid Princesa||€ 947||€ 1,272|
|Catalonia Gran Via|
- Prices are subject to change according to Class Availability at the time of booking, in addition to Taxes.
- Prices are subject to change according to the Exchange Rate Fluctuation Euro/USD.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Prices are not valid during fairs, congresses or special events (e.g. Apr. 19-21; Jul. 05-08; Sep. 13-15; Dec. 31; Jan. 20 23-27; Feb. 22-24).
- Prices are not valid during Black Out Dates: May 31-Jun 03; Jun. 10-16; Sep. 26-Oct. 04; Oct. 08-14
Day 1: MADRID: Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel for an overnight.
Day 2: MADRID:
Breakfast then pick up from your hotel for a Morning Madrid panoramic city tour. Discover the city’s medieval origins e.g. the Arabic Fortress, Barrio de la Morería famous for its historical buildings.
- Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum.
- The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste
- The commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium.
Afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: MADRID – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast then pick up from your hotel for a morning excursion to Toledo located 70km away from Madrid.
- TOLEDO is one of the oldest towns in Europe; drive southward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city-museum of Toledo “World Heritage City” where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument.
- Short panoramic City tour including the most important monuments, its genuine Spanish buildings representing almost all the periods in the history (Arab, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style) its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Return to Madrid. Rest of the day at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 4: MADRID: Free at leisure
Day 5: Madrid: Breakfast. Transfer to airport. END OF OUR SERVICE.
MADRID TOP MUST-SEE ATTRACTIONS
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- Museo Nacional Del Prado
- Parque del Buen Retiro, Madrid
- Plaza Mayor, Madrid
- Puerta del Sol
- Gran Vía, Madrid
- Almudena Cathedral
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Market of San Miguel
- Puerta de Alcalá
- Palacio de Cristal del Retiro
- Las Ventas
- Plaza de España
- Plaza de Oriente
- Barrio de La Latina
- Plaza de Colón
- Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid
- Royal Palace of El Pardo
- Plaza de la Villa
- El Escorial
- Plaza Mayor, Plaza Mayor, Madrid, Spain
- Puerta del Sol, Plaza de la Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
- Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid, Spain
- Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailén, Madrid, Spain
- Toledo, Spain