- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Madrid, Seductive City Break 4D3N
“No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this city really knows how to live. Few cities boast an artistic pedigree quite as pure as Madrid’s: many art lovers return here again and again. For centuries, Spanish royals showered praise and riches upon the finest artists of the day, from home-grown talents such as Goya and Velázquez to Flemish and Italian greats. Masterpieces by these and other Spanish painters such as Picasso, Dalí and Miró now adorn the walls of the city’s world-class galleries. Three in particular are giants – the Museo del Prado, Centro de Arte Reina Sofía and Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza – but in Madrid these are merely good places to start.
Madrid’s Architectural history provides a glorious backdrop to city life, from medieval mansions and royal palaces to the unimagined angles of Spanish contemporary architecture, ….
Package is quoted per person in EURO and Includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Regular tours and excursions with transport
- Guided tours as per the itinerary
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Travel insurance
- Daily Departure from MADRID – ending in MADRID.
|Hotel Category||Hotel Name||Double||Single|
|Tourist||Mayorazgo||€ 478||€ 793|
|Class A||Catalonia Gran Via||€ 562||€ 924|
Important Notices & Price Validity:
- City Tax is NOT included and must be paid directly at the hotel.
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability of room types, etc.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Prices are not valid during fairs, congresses or special events. Supplements apply for the following periods:
- Apr. 10-12; May 01-04 May; Jul. 03-06; Sep. 11-13; Dec. 06-09; Dec. 31 – Jan. 02; Jan. 21-26.
- Prices are not valid during Black Out Dates: from May 19 to 23; from September 18 to 23; from October 20 to 24.
Day 1: MADRID: Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel for an overnight.
Day 2: MADRID
Breakfast then pick up from your hotel for a Morning Madrid panoramic city tour.
- Discover the city’s Medieval originsg. the Arabic Fortress, Barrio de la Morería famous for its historical buildings.
- Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum.
- The Contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, District of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste.
- The commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium.
Afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: MADRID – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast then pick up from your hotel for a morning excursion to Toledo located 70km away from Madrid.
- TOLEDO is one of the oldest towns in Europe; drive southward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city-museum of Toledo “World Heritage City” where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument.
- Short panoramic City tour including the most important monuments, its genuine Spanish buildings representing almost all the periods in the history (Arab, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style) its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Return to Madrid. Rest of the day at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 4: MADRID: Breakfast. Transfer to airport.
P.S. In the event that the panoramic tour of Madrid is not operated for technical reasons will be replaced by the Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus 1 day instead.
|MADRID: SOME SITES TO SEE||Almudena Cathedral|
|Royal Palace||National Library||Plaza Mayor||Plaza de Colón
|Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid|
|Museo Nacional Del Prado||Puerta del Sol||Plaza de Cibeles||Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas||Campo del Moro|
|Royal Palace of El Pardo||Puerta de Alcalá||Plaza de España||Barrio de La Latina
|Market of San Miguel
|Palacio de Cristal del Retiro||Puerta de Toledo||Plaza de Oriente||Gran Vía||Neptune Fountain|
|El Retiro Park||Basilica of San Francisco el Grande, Madrid||Plaza de la Villa||Royal Seat of San Lorenzo de El Escorial||National Archaeological Museum|
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Check Travel Restrictions: Countries or State governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. For up-to-date information and travel guidance, check or follow the Office of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Health; or Bureau of Consular Affairs; or Ministry of Interior; or Embassies; State, Local, Territorial Government Travel restrictions; and Airlines Websites.
Customers’ Responsibilities during Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport, Post-Flight and Confinement upon Arrival. Some Destinations and Airlines may require but NOT limited to: 1) a negative RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, Antigen or TMA tests from authorized accredited laboratories taken within 72 or 96 hours; 2) Special travel certificates; 3) Sworn statement 4) Passenger Locator Form; 5) Travel Certificate and/or other Health Documentation; 6) download a “Covid” smart App and/or Tracking App; 7) Other requirements, if any.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding.
Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailén, Madrid, Spain
- Retiro-Park, Plaza de la Independencia, Madrid, Spain
- Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
- Plaza Mayor, Madrid, Spain
- Cibeles, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid, Spain
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain
- Toledo, Spain