- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Madrid, a Seductive City Break 4D3N
“No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this city really knows how to live. Few cities boast an artistic pedigree quite as pure as Madrid’s: many art lovers return here again and again. For centuries, Spanish royals showered praise and riches upon the finest artists of the day, from home-grown talents such as Goya and Velázquez to Flemish and Italian greats. Masterpieces by these and other Spanish painters such as Picasso, Dalí and Miró now adorn the walls of the city’s world-class galleries. Three in particular are giants – the Museo del Prado, Centro de Arte Reina Sofía and Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza – but in Madrid these are merely good places to start.
Madrid’s Architectural history provides a glorious backdrop to city life, from medieval mansions and royal palaces to the unimagined angles of Spanish contemporary architecture, ….
Package is quoted per person in EURO and Includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Madrid Hop-on-Hop-off 01-Day Pass
- Half-Day Guided tour to Toledo
- Entrance fee to Toledo Cathedral
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Travel insurance
- Guaranteed Departure: Daily
- Package Excludes air ticket
|CATEGORY||HOTEL NAMES OR SIMILAR||Twin||Single|
|Standard T||NH Manzanares / Madrid Ventas||€ 492||€ 776|
|Superior T||Soho Boutique Opera / Congreso||€ 647||€ 995|
|Superior Plus A||Meliá Madrid Princesa / Villa Real||€ 1,091||€ 1,198|
Important Notices & Price Validity:
- City Tax is NOT included and must be paid directly at the hotel.
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability at the date and time of booking.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category shall be provided.
- Prices are not valid during fairs, congresses or special events.
- Prices are valid all Year round. Please check for random Promotions during specific dates.
Day 1: Arrival at the airport or station; transfer to hotel. Free day at leisure. Hotel accommodation.
Day 2: Breakfast, then hop-on-hop-off bus 1-day pass to discover the city at your own pace. Hotel accommodation.
Day 3: Breakfast, then half-day tour of Toledo. Stroll along the old town, admire the fascinating mix of cultures.
|FREQUENCY||Monday to Saturday|
|CHECK-IN||15 minutes before the departure time|
|DURATION||5 hours approx.|
|DEPARTURE POINT||JULIÁ TRAVEL, C/ SAN NICOLÁS, 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales)|
|ARRIVAL POINT||The tour ends at Plaza de Oriente (bus parking lot)|
|NOT AVAILABLE||04 Apr; 08 Jun; 15 Aug; 01 Nov; 08 & 25 Dec|
Immerse yourself in the history and discover the perfect mix of the Arab, Jewish, and Cristian cultures. Get lost in the old town of Toledo, which had been declared Patrimony of Humanity in 1986. Find out the historical importance of its more than 2000 years of existence. ¿Did you know that it used to be the capital of Spain? Discover its fabulous patrimony and how the coexistence of these three cultures during the centuries influenced its contemporary architectural style.
Follow your guide through the little streets of Toledo to the gothic Cathedral, which was raised above the remains of an ancient Arab Mosque. It was built during the 13th Century and, nowadays, is one of the most important cathedrals of the Gothic Period of Spain. Before entering, you may take notice of the details of its façade and the big bell tower. Enjoy the interior and the Sacristía and admire its artwork collection and the fifteen El Greco pieces you may find among them. Before your trip back to Madrid, you may have some free time to explore Toledo on your own.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel. Transportation to the airport or station. (B) END OF OUR SERVICES.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
|MADRID: SOME SITES TO SEE||Almudena Cathedral|
|Royal Palace||National Library||Plaza Mayor||Plaza de Colón
|Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid|
|Museo Nacional Del Prado||Puerta del Sol||Plaza de Cibeles||Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas||Campo del Moro|
|Royal Palace of El Pardo||Puerta de Alcalá||Plaza de España||Barrio de La Latina
|Market of San Miguel
|Palacio de Cristal del Retiro||Puerta de Toledo||Plaza de Oriente||Gran Vía||Neptune Fountain|
|El Retiro Park||Basilica of San Francisco el Grande, Madrid||Plaza de la Villa||Royal Seat of San Lorenzo de El Escorial||National Archaeological Museum|
FACTS ABOUT MADRID
- Madrid was created around the year of 860 A.C.
- It has been the capital of Spain since the 17th
- According to FIFA, Real Madrid FC is the world’s most successful football club of the 20th
- Madrid is one of the greenest cities in Europe.
- It has more cloudless days than virtually any other city in Europe.
- The official symbol of Madrid is a bear rearing up on its hind legs feasting on berries from the madroño tree.
- Madrid is the third (3rd) largest city in the EU, after London and Berlin.
- It’s the highest capital city in Europe.
- The name Madrid comes from the Arabic “magerit” which means ‘place of many streams’.
- It is home to the Warner Brothers Movie World which is Spain’s own kind of Disney World.
- It is known for its Prado Museum. Museo del Prado.
- It is famous for its Calamari Sandwiches.
- Madrid houses the Oldest Restaurant in the World: Sobrino de Botín.
- Madrid has the Biggest Zara in the world, on Paseo de la Castellana.
- Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailén, Madrid, Spain
- Retiro-Park, Plaza de la Independencia, Madrid, Spain
- Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
- Plaza Mayor, Madrid, Spain
- Cibeles, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid, Spain
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain
- Toledo, Spain