- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Milan, an Elegant & Sophisticated City Break
Milan is Italy’s city of the future, a fast-paced metropolis where creativity is big business,
looking good is compulsory and
after-work drinks are an art form.
From the impressive Gothic Duomo di Milano Cathedral to Santa Maria delle Grazie Convent housing Leonardo da Vinci’s mural “The Last Supper”; from Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to La Scala; Milan testifies its centuries of treasure trove, art deco and rationalist architecture that abound …”Architecture and a futuristic skyline modelled by Zaha Hadid, Daniel Libeskind and César Pelli. And there’s more to come with ambitious plans to mold the city into a hi-tech hub, home to the likes of Google, Microsoft, Alibaba and Apple”.
Package is quoted Per Person in EURO in Double Room at 1,089 EURO and includes:
- Airline ticket with MEA on T Class (subject to change according to availability)
- ALL Airport Taxes
- 03-Night accommodation at the 5-star CARLTON HOTEL BAGLIONI
- Early Check-in upon availability
- Late Check-out upon availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Drink per person per stay at Caffe & La Terrazza Baglioni
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport by Mercedes E Class
- Private car Transfer E Class at disposal for 3 hours in Milan
- Validity: till March 31st 2019
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability of Class (T) at the time of booking.
- Hotels /services are all subject to availability at time of booking; if not available we will provide similar hotels. Rates are subject to change.
- NOT valid during main Fairs / special events. Blackout Dates: Women Fashion Week 18-25 February 2019
- We invite you to browse our Online Platform where you can Search, Book, Securely Pay Anytime, Anywhere, Online, and compare prices, filter/sort by address / landmark. Please click: hotels.intertravel-agency.com
- Duomo di Milano Italy, Piazza del Duomo, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Teatro alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Santa Maria delle Grazie, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy