- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Paris: Le Belmont Hotel 5D4N – Upon Request
Paris deserves its reputation as the most Romantic City in the World. Every turn reveals a famous landmark, a cozy café, a smart Boutique, and historical buildings situated at one of the busiest boulevard. Live and experience La Vie a la Française: French cancan, painters in Montmartre, chateau of Versailles, Garnier Opera … and simply write your story sous le Ciel de Paris.
HOTEL LE BELMONT is a four star hotel located at 30 rue Bassano in the Golden Triangle, a hotspot for Parisian luxury, situated just a few steps away from the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, Avenue George V and Avenue Montaigne. This luxurious setting, renovated in 2013, has 74 Romantic-style rooms and suites.
In the heart of the French capital, Le Belmont invites you onto its cobblestone patio in a peaceful and quiet setting.
A Haussmann-style building with an interior design using dressed stone and the finest wood, Le Belmont hotel offers a peaceful setting with a touch of orientalism. It reveals the inner poet of Paris, “the city of light”.
5D4N Leisure Package is quoted Per Person in EURO and includes:
- 04-Night accommodation at the BELMONT HOTEL
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Two-day Hop-On-and Off discovering Paris at your own pace (*)
- Round Trip Transfer by private car: Airport-Hotel-Airport
- 10% discount on shopping in both Galleries Lafayette
- Travel insurance covering Covid
- Package excludes: Airline Ticket
(*) Unlimited two-day pass gives you the freedom to explore Paris and take advantage of commentary about the city’s key monuments (WIFI on board). Meeting Point: TootBus stops.
(*) Buses run daily from 09:30 to 17:00. The frequency of stops is 20 to 30 minutes.
|Day Trip to Fontainebleau & Vaux le Vicomte|
|Day trip to Loire Valley|
|Day trip to the Island and Pilgrimage Site of Mont Saint Michel|
- Le Palais des Congrès de Paris, Place de la Porte Maillot, Paris, France
- Champs-Élysées, Paris, France
- Belmont Hotel, Rue de Bassano, Paris, France