- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Prague, Bohemian Explorer (and la Route des Chateaux)
The Bohemian city of Prague, with its skyline of Gothic Spires and narrow cobbled streets, is perfect for a romantic escapade, discovery trip or break – pure and simple. Prague, UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Capital and the surroundings offer many cultural hotspots, including Kafta’s house, dazzling Castles and Thermal Springs.
Package is quoted per person in Euro and includes:
- 07-night accommodation at the hotel of your choice: 4-star Hotel; or 5-star Hotel on BB basis
- Day 2: Half Day Grand City Tour of PRAGUE
- Day 3: Full Day Tour to KARLOVY VARY, lunch inclusive
- Day 4: Half Day Tour to KARLSTEJN CASTLE, admission fee inclusive
- Day 5: Full Day Tour to CESKY KRUMLOV, lunch and admission fee inclusive
- Day 6: Half Day Tour to KUTNA HORA, admission fee inclusive
- Transfer included in the itinerary: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private transfers
- Package excludes Airline Ticket
|4-star||GRAND MAJESTIC PLAZA|
|05Jan – 01Mar||€ 621||€ 941|
|02Mar – 26Mar||€ 673||€ 1,023|
|27Mar – 08Apr||€ 845||€ 1,370|
|13Apr – 22May||€ 886||€ 1,441|
|27May – 27Jun||€ 886||€ 1,441|
|28Jun – 31Aug||€ 845||€ 1,370|
|10Sep – 31Oct||€ 886||€ 1,441|
|01Nov – 26Nov||€ 644||€ 985|
|5-star||CARLOS IV PRAGUE|
|03Jan – 31Mar||€ 909||€ 1,430|
|01Apr – 08Apr||€ 1,311||€ 2,200|
|15Apr – 30Jun||€ 1,311||€ 2,200|
|01Jul – 31Aug||€ 1,127||€ 1,854|
|01Sep – 31Oct||€ 1,311||€ 2,200|
|01Nov – 20Dec||€ 949||€ 1,507|
|21Dec – 28Dec||€ 1,127||€ 1,854|
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability at the time of booking.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
Day 01: Meet & Assist at Prague Airport. Transfer to Hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: 09:30: Half Day Grand City Tour of Prague.
Day 03: 09:00: Full Day Tour to Karlovy Vary, lunch inclusive.
Day 04: 09:30: Half Day Tour to Karlstejn Castle, admission fee inclusive.
Day 05: 09:00: Full Day Tour to Cesky Krumlov, lunch & admission fee inclusive.
Day 06: 12.30: Half Day Tour to Kutna Hora, admission fee inclusive. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice.
Day 07: Day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel of your choice.
Day 08: After breakfast, checkout & transfer to Airport.
TOURS DESCRIPTION (Tour Itinerary, Schedule/Timings are subject to Change)
- GRAND CITY TOUR: Approximate Duration: 3 Hours 30Min.
During the grand sightseeing tour, you will be given all the basic information about Golden Prague’s historical monuments. A bus will take you past the State Opera, the National Museum and Wenceslas Square with its statue of St. Wenceslas. We proceed across Charles Square to the banks of the Vltava River, Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum and across the river to Prague Castle. Stroll around the castle courtyards, admire St. Vitus Cathedral. Continue by bus across the Vltava to the Old Town, passing through the former Jewish Quarter to the Old Town Square (to see: St. Nicholas Church, Týn Cathedral, Old Town Hall adorned with its Astronomical clock and apostles. Here, not far from the modern city centre, the tour ends.
- KARLOVY VARY including admission and lunch – Approximate Duration: 10 Hours.
The world famous spa city of Carlsbad lying in a picturesque, forested valley is famous for its 12 thermal springs. First you will visit the glass exhibition at the MOSER factory. Wander around the city along the Spa Colonnades, try the famous Mineral Springs, Local wafers and the traditional herbal BECHEROVKA liqueur offered normally at lunch.
- KARLŠTEJN CASTLE: Approximate Duration: 4 Hours 30Min.
Visit Karlštejn Castle, built in the 14th Century by the Czech King Charles IV and Roman Emperor. At the time, the castle held Treasures of the Holy Roman Empire, including the imperial coronation jewels. P.S. This excursion is physically demanding.
- CESKÝ KRUMLOV – UNESCO Heritage Site. Tour with Lunch: Approximate Duration: 11 Hours
On this all-day excursion, you will have a chance to admire the beautiful South Bohemian Countryside, its picturesque villages and ponds. Ceský Krumlov is enlisted as the UNESCO Heritage Site. This unique urban complex is comprised of 300 Historic Houses, National Castle and Chateau (the 2nd largest after Prague Castle that draws hundreds of visitors every year) – and is rightly called the PEARL OF RENAISSANCE.
- KUTNÁ HORA: Approximate Duration: 5 Hours
Kutná Hora is an old mining town founded in the 13th century and famous for its silver mines. Visit the gothic St. Barbara Cathedral with its valuable murals and the former royal mint which once coined Prague Groschen. To this day Kutná Hora has retained the character of a medieval city, and rightfully belongs to the most important UNESCO Heritage Sites in the Czech Republic. You will also visit a unique Ossuary.
Wenceslas Square, New Town, Prague 1
- Wenceslas Square, New Town, Prague 1, Czechia
Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
- Karlovy vary, Bulharská, Karlovy Vary, Czechia
Karlstejn Castle, Karlstejn
- Karlštejn Castle, Karlštejn, Czechia
- Český Krumlov, Czechia
- Kutna Hora, Czechia