- 4 Days 3 Nights
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
The Maldives, Be Awestruck at the Heritance Aarah Resort 4D3N
HERITANCE AARAH RESORT, RAA ATOLL
Escape to Heritance Aarah… Wake up in paradise to the sound of the sea, dive amidst exotic underwater marvels and dine under a majestic star-studded sky over one of the finest Maldives luxury resorts.
Heritance Aarah is woven into the tropical tapestry of the Maldives’ perpetual paradise, drawing inspiration
from the heritage and essence of its culture. Every experience at the resort is curated to captivate and reflect the
serene uniqueness of the Maldives; it‘s immersive indulgence personified.
It is nestled on an island in the Raa Atoll, just a 153 km seaplane ride from the Male International Airport.
The living spaces at Aarah are designed in different forms and sizes, ranging from beach villas
to ocean suites. Every space is customised to immerse you in the sights and sounds of the Maldives
while offering you complete privacy and relaxation.
Book now for a lifetime experience.
Package is quoted in USD Per Person and includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the VILLA of your choice at the 5-star hotel HERITANCE AARAH Resort in RAA ATOLL
- PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE BASIS Meal
- Complimentary Services as per below table
- Transfer by seaplane followed by speedboat
- Travel Insurance covering Covid
|Villas||Beach Villa (88m2)||Ocean Villa (93m2)||Sunset Pool Beach Villa (98m2)|
|10Feb – 31Mar||$ 2,121||$ 3,004||$ 2,243||$ 3,242||$ 2,325||$ 3,399|
|01Apr – 30Apr||$ 1,922||$ 2,639||$ 2,041||$ 2,868||$ 2,122||$ 3,022|
|01May – 31Oct||$ 1,666||$ 2,122||$ 1,793||$ 2,366||$ 1,878||$ 2,526|
Complimentary Services & Premium All Inclusive basis
- Dine-around option at 6 restaurants and 3 bars (Beach Villa; Sunset Pool Beach Villa; Ocean Villa guests);
- Mini Bar replenished once daily at all villas;
- Welcome Bottle of sparkling wine;
- Two complimentary bottles of wine replenished daily;
- Two bottles of spirits selected by the guest added to the in-villa mini bar daily;
- The 3Cs – Ice Cream, Candy and Cocktails from the Naughty Carts roaming the island;
- Cooking classes at Ambula;
- Cocktail making masterclass with our very own mixologist;
- Complimentary face scan for all guests to be enjoyed within 48 hours from check-in for 3 nights and above stay;
- Spa credits valued at USD 50 per person for 3 nights and above stay;
- Two (02) complimentary excursions for 3 nights and above stay;
- One (01) complimentary introductory dive in the lagoon (appx. 15-20min) for 3 nights and above stay;
- Complimentary selection of non-motorized water sports – Snorkeling (with equipment) | Windsurfing (test required) | Kayaking | Stand-up paddling Catamaran sailing (license required).
- Prices are subject to change according to availability.
- Terms and conditions apply per hotel.
- Arrival and departure dates should fall within the travel period above mentioned.
- For overlapping period, the higher rate applies.
- Bookings are Non-Refundable.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS: For Honeymooners, Wedding Anniversaries and/or Birthdays, special Treatment and Amenities will be offered.
SEA PLANE AND DOMESTIC TRANSFER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Seaplane transfer is operated by a third-party supplier; and flight schedules and timings are entirely at their discretion; and could be subject to operational requirements or prevailing weather conditions.
- For Domestic flight the carrier has the full control over the schedule, in case of lower traffic the flight might make at least one stop before arriving to the destined airport.
- The International flight details needs to be provided at least 96 hours prior to arrival to Maldives in order to confirm the Seaplane or Domestic flight Transfers. The Resort will not guarantee any last-minute arrangements of Seaplane or Domestic flight transfers.
- Resort may offer upgrades from Domestic Transfers to Sea Plane Transfers due to operational requirements and charge clients the supplement between Domestic flight and Sea Plane Transfers on site.
- Flight timings are not prescheduled and will only be available in the evening prior to arrival or departure as it depends on the international flight arrivals or departure schedule.
- There will be a waiting time of up to three (3) hours for sea plane transfers. During this time clients will be accommodated at the Heritance lounge.
- Domestic flight is scheduled in combination with several International airlines and might have to wait longer depending on international flight arrival time.
- Domestic flight followed by Speedboat – Speedboat is arranged by the carrier and is a combined speedboat. Therefore, it might not be a direct speedboat to the resort; and might make more than one stop before arriving to the resort. Same applies on their departure trip as well.
- Seaplane lands at the base decided by carrier, therefore, the passengers might not arrive to the resort on a direct flight or the flight might land in a nearby resort and will be transferred by a boat.
- In case of a bad weather, the captain decides where to land the flight considering the safety of the passengers, crew and the aircraft.
- In case of an International flight delay, waiting hours at the airport might be longer than usual due to operational reasons of the carriers.
- For Domestic transfers – in case of bad weather the speedboat might not operate for both arrival and departure, in that case they might have to upgrade to seaplane on availability at FIT rate.
- Seaplane transfers operate during daylight hours only (approx. between 06.00 hrs. and 16.00 hrs.)
- A flight to the Resort may also carry passengers that arrive on other international flights and/or are flying to other resorts.
- The maximum weight allowed per checked-in baggage is 25kg and a 5kg allowance for carry-on baggage. An excess baggage charge of USD 5 Per Kg is levied for baggage exceeding the personal baggage allowance of 25kg, payable directly to the carrier.
- Depending on the sea plane space availability and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority of the Maldives, luggage is subjected to be transferred by speed boat which will reach the resort on the same day.
- For Seaplane transfers luggage might get off loaded due to weight of the aircraft and weather condition of the day. The carrier shall decide the luggage that will be off-loaded on the weight of the luggage to utilize maximum payload.
- In case of a bad weather the number of luggage getting off-loaded will be more than usual and might not reach the resort on the same day – if the prevailing weather continues.
- Fuel surcharge: In the event of the Air taxi provider enforce any increases as fuel surcharge, the Resort will charge the increased component from the Operator.
- In the event where guests cannot be transferred to or from the Resort due to an act of God or force majeure situation, neither the Resort not the service provider will be responsible for any additional expenses incurred to guest. In such a situation, there will be no cost involved in the relocation of the guest on arrival in Malé. However, if similar situation arises on departure, the Operator will bear the cost for the extension of stay on the basis booked.
Nothing quite beats the charm of a dream island. Whether rugged, lively, peaceful or private, these atolls promise a slice of paradise…so gaze or bathe turquoise waters and pristine beaches.
Reasons to go to The Maldives: Honeymooners, Renew Your Vows, Dive & Explore, Enjoy Water Sports,
Soak Up the Sun, Be in Nature, Or Indulge yourself to a soothing break. Invigorate your Mind, Body & Soul.
Maldives is considered to be the most picturesque, beautiful and secluded place in the world.
Sweep someone off their feet with these six (6) sweet words: “Pack your bags, we are leaving”. Here are the reasons for a spontaneous escape to the MALDIVES.
Maldives has a tropical climate: warm & sunny throughout the year.
Hottest month: April.
Tourist peak season: December to April – little rainfall and low humidity.
The year is divided into 2 seasons based on the monsoons.
- North East Monsoon (Iruvai): December to April; marked by very little rainfall, lower humidity, calm seas and constant sunshine.
- Wet South West Monsoon (Hulhangu): May to October; High humidity and heavy rainfall; Seas are rougher with potential for strong winds.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Maldives has a collection of thousands of tiny coral islands: 26 atolls and 1190 islands. 200 are occupied.
- More than 120 islands have been developed as resorts and are in operation, and at least another 50 are under development.
- The Maldives is an island nation, covering an area of over 90,000 km2 in the Indian Ocean – 99% = sea, land 1%.
- 1/3 of Maldives population is concentrated in capital Malé, making it one of the most populated cities in the world.
- It is the flattest country on the globe i.e. lowest nation.
- The islands extend more than 820 km from north to south; and 130 km from east to west.
- Ranked among the best diving destinations in the world, with over 60 local dive sites.
- Known as “the tropical paradise”. The sea covers 99% of the Maldives, with clearest cleanest water ever.
- The world’s first underwater cabinet meeting was held in the Maldives.
- The islands have been inhabited for over 3,000 years.
- It is one of the most vulnerable countries on Earth. With rising sea levels, some 200 natural inhabited. Islands could be submerged by 2100.Average annual temperature varies from 24 to 30 °C.
- It has a strict constitution.
- From local cuisine to music, the culture of the Maldives reflects a rich blend of the many cultural aspects introduced by seafarers who settled in the country in the ancient times. The deep influences embedded in Maldives’ culture can be traced back to ancient civilizations of Arab, African and East Asian continents.
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Post Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions. You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding. Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.
- Heritance Aarah, Maldives