- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Barcelona City Break 4D3N
Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is defined by quirky art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. It has medieval roots, seen in the Gothic Quarter, but a modernist personality represented by architect Antoni Gaudí’s fantastical Sagrada Família cathedral. Its restaurant scene ranges from fine dining to tiny tapas bars. Barcelona’s to-do list is as plentiful as its sunny days.
Barcelona, A maze of narrow, curved streets, vibrant city attracting crowds … Walk along the Ramblas to enjoy street musicians, living statues; shop on the Passeig de Gracia, rest in Guell Park. Have a sunset drink on the Barceloneta Beach …Admire Barcelona famously whimsical modernista architecture and Gaudi’s seven masterpieces.
Package is quoted per person in EURO & Includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Regular tours by coach
- Guided visits during tours as per the itinerary
- Round trip transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed Departures: Daily.
- Package Excludes airline ticket
|Hotel Category||Hotel Name||Double||Single|
|Superior Tourist||Evenia Rocafort or similar||€ 578||€ 966|
|Superior Plus Class A||Evenia Rosello or similar||€ 709||€ 1,096|
Important Notices & Price Validity:
- City Tax is NOT included and must be paid directly at the hotel.
- Prices are subject to change according to Availability of room types, etc.
- In case the mentioned hotel is unavailable, then alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Prices are NOT valid during Black Out Dates:
- May 29 to 31; June 12 to 14; January 02 to 03; February 22 to March 02
Day 1: BARCELONA: Meet & assist at airport, transfer to hotel. Day at leisure.
Day 2: BARCELONA: Breakfast, pick up from hotel in the morning. Guided Half-Day Tour of Barcelona Highlights.
- Stroll through the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter (oldest part of the city). Admire Las Ramblas, Cathedral Square (free time to visit the Cathedral), Old Jewish Quarter.
- Take the bus on a panoramic tour: Paseo de Gracia: contemplate two of the famous Gaudi Houses, casa Battló and La casa Mila (La Pedrera), Triumph Arc; as well as other majestic buildings of the Modern era
- Olympic Village, Olympic Port, Beach and Fisherman’s Quarter called Barceloneta, Port Vell, Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument. This point is also the beginning of the famous Ramblas of
- Continue to Montjuïc, take the cable car and contemplate the precious views of the
- The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games: until we get to the Spanish Village. En route to the city centre passing through Espana Plaza, admire the twin Venetian Towers, Montjuïc fountains, MNAC, CC, Las Arenas rebuilt over the ancient Plaza de Toros.
- Arrive to Plaza de Catalunya, and stroll along the narrow streets to the Gothic Cathedral, Gothic Quarter and plaza Sant Jaume, City Hall, Headquarters of the Catalonian
Note: During January to March (with dates subject to change) the cable car may be under maintenance. Thus, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village.
Afternoon is at leisure to enjoy this wonderful city and surroundings. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: BARCELONA – MONTSERRAT – BARCELONA
- Breakfast then pick up from hotel for a morning tour to Montserrat.
- Montserrat is a rocky mountain located 50 km to the southwest of Barcelona. It is considered the most significant and important mountain of Catalonia. In 1987 Montserrat was declared a Natural Park to ensure its conservation. The highest peak is called Sant Jeroni (Saint Jerome) and stands at 1,236 meters above sea level. The rocks of Montserrat formed since centuries by wind and rain shaped the mountain with strange and varied forms.
- The importance of this mountain is due to the legend of the miraculous appearance of the Madonna and Child in one of the caves. This cave received the name Santa Cova (The Saint Cave).
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Virgen Moreneta, the Black Virgin. Its dark color is the result of a reaction caused by varnish.
- The main monastery stands at 720 meters above sea level. Nowadays there is a community of 80 monks that live there and follow the rule of Saint Benedict.
- Free time to admire and further explore this city; visit the local food market; audiovisual exhibition; and taste some typical liqueurs.
Afternoon at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 4: Breakfast then transfer to Barcelona’s airport.
|BARCELONA: SOME OF THE SITES TO SEE|
|Casa Mila (La Pedrera)||Park Güell||Passeig de Gràcia||Palau de la Música Catalana|
|Catedral de Barcelona||Casa Battlo||Parc del Laberint d’Horta||Montjuic||Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC)|
|Plaça del Rei
|Parc de La Ciutedella||Plaça de Catalunya||Montserrat Mountain & Monastery|
|Santa Maria Del Mar
|Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter)||Barceloneta
Did You Know?
- Millions of tons of sands were pumped onto 02 miles of shoreline lifting Barcelona into the rank of the world’s great beach cities.
- 7 out of 9 UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES in Barcelona waere created by Antoni Gaudi, called God’s Architect. And they are: (1) Casa Vicens (2) Palau Guell (La Rambla) (3) Casa Battlo (Passeig de Gracia) (4) Casa Mila (5) Park Guell (6) Nativity façade and Crypt of La Sagrada Familia (7) Crypt in Colonia Güell
VISA & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID ERA:
Past Covid-19, Visa Procedures and Requirements are continuously being updated; and may change till the day of travel date. Kindly Check ALL rules that apply to YOU in Lebanon and the City / Country of your Destination; and if You are eligible to travel; and the Type of Visa and its conditions.
You may need to check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, Including any Stops for Connecting Flights. You are required to come to the airport with the appropriate travel documents.
Check Travel Restrictions: Countries or State governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. For up-to-date information and travel guidance, check or follow the Office of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Health; or Bureau of Consular Affairs; or Ministry of Interior; or Embassies; State, Local, Territorial Government Travel restrictions; and Airlines Websites.
Customers’ Responsibilities during Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport, Post-Flight and Confinement upon Arrival. Some Destinations and Airlines may require but NOT limited to: 1) a negative RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, Antigen or TMA tests from authorized accredited laboratories taken within 72 or 96 hours; 2) Special travel certificates; 3) Sworn statement 4) Passenger Locator Form; 5) Travel Certificate and/or other Health Documentation; 6) download a “Covid” smart App and/or Tracking App; 7) Other requirements, if any.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel. We shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any denied boarding.
Expect a trip with masks, sanitizers and potentially full of Immunity passports, mouthwash tests etc.