- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Prague Highlights 5D4N
The Bohemian city of Prague, with its skyline of Gothic Spires and narrow cobbled streets, is perfect for a romantic escapade, discovery trip or break – pure and simple. Prague, UNESCO World Heritage Capital and the surroundings offer many cultural hotspots, including Kafta’s house, dazzling Castles and Mozart Museum.
Package is quoted per person in Euro and includes:
- 04-night accommodation at the 4-star Grand Majestic Plaza or at the 5-star Carlos IV Prague hotel of your choice
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Day 2, 09:30: Half Day Grand City Tour of Prague
- Day 3, 09:00: Full Day Tour to Karlovy Vary, lunch inclusive
- Day 4, 09:30: Half Day Tour to Karlstejn castle, admission fee inclusive
- Transfer included in the itinerary: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private transfers
- Package excludes Air Ticket
Prague Packages are on request basis.
To quote this or any other package/tour and/or Alternative Hotel Options, just drop us an email. Will be happy to help.
Day 01: Meet & Assist at Prague Airport. Transfer to Hotel for an overnight at the hotel of your choice.
Day 02: 09:30: Half Day Grand City Tour of Prague. Overnight at the hotel of your choice.
Day 03: 09:00: Full Day Tour to Karlovy Vary. Overnight at the hotel of your choice.
Day 04: 09:30: Half Day Tour to Karlstejn Castle, admission fee inclusive. Overnight at the hotel of your choice.
Day 05: After breakfast, checkout & transfer to Airport.
TOURS DESCRIPTION (Tour, Schedule/Timing may be subject to change)
GRAND CITY TOUR: Daily at 9:30 and 14:00
During the grand sightseeing tour, you will be given all the basic information about Golden Prague’s historical monuments. A bus will take you past the State Opera, the National Museum and Wenceslas Square with its statue of St. Wenceslas. We proceed across Charles Square to the banks of the Vltava River, Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum and across the river to Prague Castle. Stroll around the castle courtyards, admire St. Vitus Cathedral. Continue by bus across the Vltava to the Old Town, passing through the former Jewish Quarter to the Old Town Square (to see: St. Nicholas Church, Týn Cathedral, Old Town Hall adorned with its Astronomical clock and apostles. Here, not far from the modern city centre, the tour ends.
KARLŠTEJN CASTLE: Saturday, Sunday at 13:30
Visit Karlštejn Castle, built in the 14th Century by the Czech King Charles IV and Roman Emperor. At the time, the castle held Treasures of the Holy Roman Empire, including the imperial coronation jewels. P.S. This excursion is physically demanding.
PRAGUE SITES TO SEE
- Charles Bridge
- Church of our Lady Before Tyna
- Estate Theatre
- Lesser Town (Mala Strana)
- Municipal House
- National Museum
- Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock
- Prague Castle
- Nicholas Church Old Town Square
- Vitus Cathedral at Prague Castle
- Wenceslas Square
- Wenceslas Square, New Town, Czechia
- Karlovy Vary, Czechia
- Karlštejn, Czechia