- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Prague & Karlovy Vary 7D6N
Post Covid: Travel requirements are continuously being updated, and may change till the day of travel or arrival date (as in: Visa, City lockdown, etc.)
Some governments or states or cities are implementing shelter-in-place orders restricting travel, access to public places (e.g. cafes, bars, restaurants, sites) and transient lodging.
Therefore some hotels are required to close for a period of time; or are finding prudent to temporarily close to public.
Consequently, with the ongoing growing concerns about the impact of the Covid pandemic and the resulting uncertainties in the immediate future, Some Hotels (if open) are continuously changing their Rates.
The Occupancy Ratio and Price List are constantly fluctuating and hence it is hard to preset a fixed rate.
Hence prices are on Request Basis.
Please tell us what your needs are e.g. Hotel Category (5-star, 4-star, 3-star), Hotel Location, Number of Nights, other; and we shall send you the package that suits you best.
We are an email away and happy to help.
- Prices are on request and subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- For other Alternative Hotels and Tours, please contact us.
Take a stroll on Charles’ Bridge. Enjoy Prague, Europe’s Metropolis and its 2000 cultural monuments. Karlovy Vary, The wellness nucleus par excellence, offers the Essentials: a feast for the eyes, senses and myriad fragrant masks and thermal baths. All designed to rejuvenate Body, Mind and Spirit.
Package is quoted Per Person in Euro and includes:
- 03-Night accommodation at the 5-star INTERCONTINENTAL Hotel in Prague on BB
- 03-Night accommodation at the 5-star GRAND HOTEL PUPP Hotel in Karlovy Vary on BB basis and inclusive of Wellness Package.
- Half Day Grand City tour of Prague.
- 2-day Wellness Package in Karlovy Vary.
- All Transfers Prague Airport / Karlovy Vary / Prague Hotel / airport by Private Car
- Package excludes Airline Ticket.
Day 01: Meet & Assist at Prague Airport. Transfer to Kempinki Hynbernska Hotel and Overnight stay.
Day 02: 09.45: Depart on HD Grand City Tour. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Free at leisure.
Day 04: Prague – Karlovy Vary (150km): Breakfast, check-out and Transfer to Karlovy Vary. Overnight stay at the Grand Hotel Pupp.
Days 05 & 06: Wellness Stay: Bask into myriad fragrant masks and creams that leave you blooming & radiant.
- Welcome wellness gift.
- Welcome drink & fruit of the season
- Original Thun spa cup
- Carlsbad bath salt
- Admission to a salt cave
- 20-minute oxygen therapy
- Franziska herbal bath according to the traditional recipe of the Puu Family (20-minute)
- 3-course gourmet menu & 2 glasses of wine
Day 07: Breakfast then transfer to Prague Airport.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
GRAND CITY TOUR in Prague
During the grand sightseeing tour, you will be given all the basic information about Golden Prague’s historical monuments. A bus will take you past the State Opera, the National Museum and Wenceslas Square with its statue of St. Wenceslas. Then you will continue across Charles Square to the banks of the Vltava River, to Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum and across the river to Prague Castle. There a walk around the castle courtyards awaits you, where amongst other things, you will have the chance to see St. Vitus Cathedral. The bus will then take you across the Vltava to the Old Town, passing through the former Jewish Quarter, to the Old Town Square where you will find St. Nicholas Church, the Týn Cathedral and the Old Town Hall with its astronomical clock and apostles. Here, not far from the modern city centre, the tour ends.
KARLOVY VARY INTERESTING FACTS
The largest and hottest spring in Karlovy Vary rises to the surface up to 12 m, discharging 2.000 liters of hot water & 5.000 liters of carbon dioxide from the underground every minute. Water can be caught in a special cup and drunk warm (72°C) or cooled.
GRAND Hotel PUPP: Founded in 1701 by Johann Georg Pupp, who originally was a confectioner. The hotel accommodated famous guests like Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Johann Sebastian Bach, Richard Wagner and Presidents.
10 MUST-SEE SITES:
- Thermal Spring
- Mill Colonnade
- Diana Lookout Tower
- Jan Becher Museum (Becher Liqueur)
- Regional Museum
- Tours into the Glassworks MOSER
- Spa forests
- Post Office Manor
- Sports grounds
- Karlovy Vary souvenirs
- Prague Astronomical Clock, Old Town Square, Old Town, Czechia
- InterContinental Prague, rue de Paris, Old Town, Czechia
- Karlovy Vary, Czechia
- Grandhotel Pupp, Mírové náměstí, Karlovy Vary, Czechia