an island in Italy’s Bay of Naples, is famed for its rugged landscape, upscale hotels and shopping, from designer fashions to limoncello and handmade leather sandals. One of its best-known natural sites is the Blue Grotto, a dark cavern where the sea glows electric blue, the result of sunlight passing through an underwater cave.
LUXURY VILLA EXCELSIOR PARCO HOTEL
(Highly recommended for Honeymooners and for discerned People with luxurious taste)
A small villa of 11 gorgeous Rooms built in 1906 and continuously renovated. Known for its luxurious amenities, and above all impeccable and personalized services. For honeymooners, the hotel offers welcome drink, a bottle of sparkling wine, private jaccuzzi if available and stunning views.
The Excelsior Parco is located halfway between Marina Grande and Capri town’s Piazzetta. The port is a five minute walk, and the center of Capri town can be reached in just 15 minutes by foot.
Hotel’s free shuttle service: 9:00am and 9:00pm to the Piazzetta, port, beaches of Marina Grande, Bagni di Tiberio.
What to do in Capri?
- Island Boat Tour & Grottoes e.g. White, Elephant Arch, Red & Coral Cave, Fishemen Grottoes, Grotto Verde, Blue Grotto
- Capri’s Piazzetta
- Marina Grande
- The Faraglioni Rock Formations
- The Punta Carena Lighthouse
- The Tragara and Pizzolungo Trail
- Villa San Michele
- Mount Solaro
- Full Day in Ischia & Mortella Gardens
- Via Camerelle
a cliffside village on southern Italy’s Amalfi Coast. It’s a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. Its Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta features a majolica-tiled dome and a 13th-century Byzantine icon of the Virgin Mary. The Sentiero degli Dei hiking trail links Positano to other coastal towns.
PASITEA ART HOTEL POSITANO
In the very heart of Positano ….
Protected by the Goddess Pasitea, looking straight at the island of the Gauls, the fabulous island of the sirens of Ulysses, the Positano Art Hotel Pasitea offers its customers scents and flavors of the divine coast. Located in the most popular area of Positano, this property is very popular for sightseeing on the Amalfi Coast or to enjoy the fabulous and relaxing sea of the city. The hotel, offers its guests 30 rooms distributed on 4 floors accessible by a lift, each with its own peculiarities. Ask for the “Renovated Section”
What to do:
- Amalfi Coast tour: Amalfi Coast Experience: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello tour (Amalfi Drive: Iconic corniche with epic coastal views… Vertiginous, cliff-hugging highway with world-famous views of the Amalfi Coast and the sea far below.
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta
- Amalfi Cathedral
- Fornillo Beach
- Paths of Gods hiking
- Positano Spiaggia beach
- Bagni d’Arienzo Beach Club
- Arienzo Beach (reached by stairs)
- Grotta dello Smeraldo
- Cantine Marisa Cuomo
- Isola Ligalli -boat trip
- Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius from Positano