Covid-19: Pre-Flight Instructions at Airport & Post-Flight & Confinement upon Arrival:
Due to the continuous updates and procedural revisions imposed by the Health Authorities of countries, Airlines Websites are constantly updated to reflect such ongoing resulting changes; in addition to Countries’ “Ministry of Foreign Affairs” and/or “Health Authorities” Websites.
Some destinations require quarantine upon arrival, while others may require a negative RT-PCR test taken within 96 or 72 hours; Or special travel certificates and/or other health documentation may also be required for your trip.
Visa Procedures and amendments (inclusive of “Transiting through capitals”) are changing Daily.
Hence, customers have the ownness to check All and Any Online Relevant Sources to travel e.g.
- PCR testing;
- 14-Day Confinement obligation if any;
- Insurance covering the Covid-19 if any;
- Health Declaration Form, if any (link: https://arcg.is/0GaDnG) – if when applicable;
- Quarantine Undertaking Form, if any;
- Precautionary Measures apply e.g. Mandatory Masks wearing during the entire flight and must be replaced every 4 hours and this depending on Airlines; bring your own hand sanitizers (if any);
- Passengers with fever or illness symptoms including covid-19 may not be allowed to board the aircraft;
- In addition to Countries’ specific requirements e.g. Alhosn Covid-19 App (UAE) etc – if and when applicable.
TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
The information gathered is correct to the best of our knowledge at the date/time of reply/query/publication and is being reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis by the Relevant Sources, given the rapidly evolving nature of the international response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
IATA, Airlines and Health Authorities reserve the right to add or change information at any time.
Hence, we cannot guarantee the data’s accuracy and we shall NOT accept any liability / responsibility for any errors or omissions.
You should make your own independent inquiries before relying on any information or materials handed to you.