PARIS & ILE-DE-FRANCE: SEPTEMBER 21st & 22nd 2019, JOURNEES DU PATRIMOINE 2019
European Heritage Days are the occasion to visit Monuments and Castles often for free!
In Paris, discover places usually closed for public. In Ile-de-France, visit the abundant Heritage sites of different eras, from the Renaissance estate to the fortified castles, … Royal Residences.
PARIS Outings to discover:
- Elysée Palace opens its doors for European Heritage Days. Visit this high place of power and the prestigious salons of the Hotel d’Evreux.
- Palais-Royal and the meeting rooms of the State Council, Ministry of Culture and the Constitutional Council.
- French National Assembly, tour Palais Bourbon, Hotel de Lassay.
- Ministry of Economy and Finance. Visit Bercy from the inside and enjoy crazy experiences as ziplining.
- Ministry of the Interior. Visit Hotel Beauvau, ..lounges, gardens, offices, former jails.
- French Court of Appeal.
- Grand Palais, created for the 1900 World’s Fair.
- Musée de la franc-maçonnerie proposes exclusive tours to discover its values and culture.
- Seine-et-Marne Heritage with guided tours, exclusive open houses and family entertainments!
- Yvelines castles and museums.
- Essonne and its treasures.
- Val de Marne
- Val d’Oise.